Player Sponsorship Charles Sutton Medal - 3rd September @ Crown Palladium

Remove this Banner Ad

Also jokes aside, we'll all most likely be on the same table
Any chance you have a spare spot on that table for somebody who already has a ticket? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like im back in primary school my family would win almost all the raffles or draws
to the point were they banned us for entering due to people complained

I wish they did that at my primary school.

One girl, conveniently the PFA (Parents and somethings Association) president's daughter, used to win everything.

Later on she won a citizenship award from the local council for doing absolutely nothing.

I wish they did that at my primary school.

One girl, conveniently the PFA (Parents and somethings Association) president's daughter, used to win everything.

Later on she won a citizenship award from the local council for doing absolutely nothing.

Well I'm sure if the flutter your eyes at VD, he won't be able to resist taking you as his date.. :D

Ok..checked my mail tonight and the snail mail version of the invitation states we've only got 2 BF tickets where the PDF email has 4.

Will need to confirm with the club Monday...

Ok..checked my mail tonight and the snail mail version of the invitation states we've only got 2 BF tickets where the PDF email has 4.

:(

Time to bring out the old guilt trip :p

Ok been told it's definitely only 2 tickets for BF. I'm asking for clarification as the original invitation stated 4 tickets.

Though chances are that was just a mistake on the PDF.

Edit : Yep a mistake :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back