Rumour Charlie Dixon

Remove this Banner Ad

Recruiting team need to check this criteria:
1) Tall Forward
2) Fremantle supporter

Done. It appears all the good young talented key forwards were Freo supporters. Eg Hogan, McCarthy, Ben Brown. Ugh :(

Not sure Ben Brown is in the class of the other 2. He reminds me of Kepler - just a lovable goofball.

Peter bell was a star at north and came to the dockers and was still a star while I cant think of an actual star who left freo.

You had McFarlin arrive and turn into a star and good role players come over

Eagles lost a star in judd and had good role players arrive

but in wa draft and development rewards best with pav sandy fyfe and past cousins kerr cox

Ben Brown is the bomski!! I would love to have him in the squad. He goes about his football the right way.

James clement, Winston Abraham were great players after leaving freo :(

Fraser gehrig was very good after leaving your mob and Kasey green played well for north.

Stuff Aaron Black go after Ben Brown another gun forward who is a diehard Freo supporter. Still follows us on Twitter.

View attachment 154254

View attachment 154255

Feel like we're getting trolled with these tweets. Can't imagine a success hungry and image conscious club like the Roos would appreciate this. Wonder if he cops fines from his teammates.

Peter bell was a star at north and came to the dockers and was still a star while I cant think of an actual star who left freo.
Most our trades to get a stars misfired, but not having lost one surely is the good side of our trade history.

PS But actually Bell fits that criteria a bit. Left Freo and became a star.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel like we're getting trolled with these tweets. Can't imagine a success hungry and image conscious club like the Roos would appreciate this. Wonder if he cops fines from his teammates.

Those tweets were from 2013 mate, before he got to North.

Apparently Tippett, or Dixon will be at the Lions next year, will we have a say on the matter?
Can Tippett improve at the Dockers, with a larger ground, without Buddy in the forward line, and is he
worth 500-700 grand a year? Have to say a couple of years ago he would of been on the radar.
Dixon would be the preferred player, but if we dont land him, Henderson, is he the best of the rest?

Apparently Tippett, or Dixon will be at the Lions next year, will we have a say on the matter?
Can Tippett improve at the Dockers, with a larger ground, without Buddy in the forward line, and is he
worth 500-700 grand a year? Have to say a couple of years ago he would of been on the radar.
Dixon would be the preferred player, but if we dont land him, Henderson, is he the best of the rest?
Heinz Sauce?

Tippett has a contract apparently worth $975k in 2016, I really don't think any club is going to be willing to take him at that price.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/swans-offer-tippett-35m-4year-deal-20121120-29o3j.html

Politically the lions need to show something on field or the staff will get booted.

Both Tippett and Dixon to Brisbane but once the club win games next year and sign up the staff they lose Rich and Mayes.
Not sure what you mean by this post? What do you mean by politically showing something on field? And signing staff to the detriment of losing Rich and Mayes?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back