Player Watch Charlie Dixon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think butch v Dixon need be an either / or choice but its direct competition on the boards. Butch 199 pages, Dixon exactly half that and he's not even a port player yet

What miserable bunch of basterds are we.

#butchtothefuture
#butch4lyf

Lol, Kyle Hartigan re-signed. And for two years!

My condolences, Crows fans.
Their policy of answering any customer queries about why hasn't Dangerfield signed yet of 'look over there! Another vanilla signing' as distraction is going to leave their list clogged with meh and little room to chase many players. I hope it doesn't change. :D

Anna Bligh with Charlie Dixon circa 2009.

Anna-Bligh-6522515.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So 99 pages of discussion in August about a player who has given no official indication that he wants to leave GC, then Ch 9 report he has told GC he wants a trade to Port and this thread goes cold? Did I accidentally stumble into the Brisbane board?

This thread is essentially built on the premise that Dixon has/will nominate Port so if anything Channel 9 news is just catching up.

Given both clubs are out of finals action, you would hope they sit down and get it sorted well before trade week gets started so as to avoid dragging it out that week. However, Gold Coast may not be so keen as they may not like what Port are offering up. I would say our pick 10 this year is probably right.

So 99 pages of discussion in August about a player who has given no official indication that he wants to leave GC, then Ch 9 report he has told GC he wants a trade to Port and this thread goes cold? Did I accidentally stumble into the Brisbane board?
To be fair I'd trust a news report on this as far as I could throw it. Guys like C4 are infinitely more credible.

I can't understand why people keep saying our pick 10 is required. He is uncontracted yes? We paid pick 17 for Ryder and he was contracted and a better player than Dixon. Why are we going up??

I can't understand why people keep saying our pick 10 is required. He is uncontracted yes? We paid pick 17 for Ryder and he was contracted and a better player than Dixon. Why are we going up??

Dixon is a key forward, he's younger, no WADA bulldust to contend with, etc.

17 and 35 for Ryder, and that's because it's all we had. The deal almost didn't get done because Essendon wanted more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back