Rumour Charlie Dixon?

How can you even say what it definitely is or isn't based off the quality of the photo?
I can definitely say it's not light. That's not how science works.

But it's unlikely to be drugs, so your tanty is a bit pointless.

Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
You can't really see but looking at their faces you can tell what they've been up to. Probably the most offensive bit is they're drinking Budweiser.

That if anything is a sign that young people have too much money. Im opposed. Opposed and offended. Opposed, offended, and outraged.

I want to complain !

JimmyBeerCans

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
May 6, 2013
Hell
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Beats said it best

210798_873921f695814384689c7ce968f6d7dc.jpg

You may not know Gold Coast players by sight because you are insular but can you recognise Port players or do you think Charlie all of a sudden has found a bunch of new friends he is hitting the piss with?

Is that the franchise you never spend any time posting about? You show a funny way of not caring Bill.

I know you are not used to having your ramblings questioned, but you've left the safety of Ford so sorry you've been exposed to other opinions that aren't deluded about Port.

LOL. I figured he might have friends outside of football who might have been visiting him from his home state in Queensland? Who knows? Like I said, I didn't care enough about it to go all Columbo and do a forensic scan of the photographs contents. If they are Gold Coast players (and I've got no reason to doubt you...and I can't be ****ed to check because I don't care), then why isn't this thread mentioning them? Oh, that's right...they don't play for Port Adelaide. How silly of me.

This thread was started by a Bulldogs fan who is s**t scared about how Port Adelaide is going to make his club irrelevant because last year the Dogs had clear air in the media thanks to how poorly Port Adelaide was traveling. If we suddenly jump into contention this year, who is going to be talking about the way the Western Bulldogs are going in 2016? No one.

I post about your club when it's relevant because they do something stupid, like your CEO making up membership figures that surprisingly are always 2k ahead of what Port Adelaide has posted on our website. I am amused by your board though - your entire Non-Crow discussion thread will always steer back to your true calling of your posters obsession with Port and the desire to see us fail as opposed to Adelaide succeed. That's why you're all over this thread like flies on s**t. If I had my way, I'd invite you and all you cronies into a dedicated thread on our board so I could poke fun at your attempts to be erudite. Left the safety of Ford? This is my reaction:

It's funny watching you trying to throw down, though. I'm trying hard not to smile :D

JimmyBeerCans

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
May 6, 2013
Hell
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
You people would hang someone on the most flimsy photo evidence? let alone the fact there's 8 other blokes in the photo

dinger

Club Legend
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I can definitely say it's not light. That's not how science works.

But it's unlikely to be drugs, so your tanty is a bit pointless.

Yeah, I'd be extremely surprised if that's light considering physics and all that. At the same time, if it did turn out to be cocaine (considering the circumstantial evidence here it definitely has merit, but I'm not really one to accuse someone of something based on one singular s**t photo), I don't think I'd give a s**t. As long as they aren't snorting it before a game, what someone does in their spare time is none of my business..

noone

Team Captain
Nov 25, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
image.png

As much as I want it to be Coke for the shitstorm that would follow it's probably not. At the top of the red line is the ceiling light, at the bottom is the wiz fizz/Coke/semen/light reflection and in the middle is the blue light which is the ceiling light hitting the camera lens, everything lines up perfectly.. Case closed.
If it was Coke then I would be more focussed on Harley Bennell being there not Dixon.

dinger

Club Legend
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
So there's literally been 0 coverage in the news today and the Simpsons page on Facebook removed it. What on earth is going on?

Pugz89

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
LOL. I figured he might have friends outside of football who might have been visiting him from his home state in Queensland? Who knows? Like I said, I didn't care enough about it to go all Columbo and do a forensic scan of the photographs contents. If they are Gold Coast players (and I've got no reason to doubt you...and I can't be stuffed to check because I don't care), then why isn't this thread mentioning them? Oh, that's right...they don't play for Port Adelaide. How silly of me.

This thread was started by a Bulldogs fan who is s**t scared about how Port Adelaide is going to make his club irrelevant because last year the Dogs had clear air in the media thanks to how poorly Port Adelaide was traveling. If we suddenly jump into contention this year, who is going to be talking about the way the Western Bulldogs are going in 2016? No one.

I post about your club when it's relevant because they do something stupid, like your CEO making up membership figures that surprisingly are always 2k ahead of what Port Adelaide has posted on our website. I am amused by your board though - your entire Non-Crow discussion thread will always steer back to your true calling of your posters obsession with Port and the desire to see us fail as opposed to Adelaide succeed. That's why you're all over this thread like flies on s**t. If I had my way, I'd invite you and all you cronies into a dedicated thread on our board so I could poke fun at your attempts to be erudite. Left the safety of Ford? This is my reaction:

It's funny watching you trying to throw down, though. I'm trying hard not to smile :D

LOL Scared of what? You had your chance, and now your whinging, coz you've already lost 2 players on top of your questionable depth. Pretty confident we'll more than hold our own this year Janus. But do keep talking big, will make it all the better in September when you fail again.

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
LOL. I figured he might have friends outside of football who might have been visiting him from his home state in Queensland? Who knows? Like I said, I didn't care enough about it to go all Columbo and do a forensic scan of the photographs contents. If they are Gold Coast players (and I've got no reason to doubt you...and I can't be stuffed to check because I don't care), then why isn't this thread mentioning them? Oh, that's right...they don't play for Port Adelaide. How silly of me.

Do you want a real LOL, the belief this thread was started by a jealous Bulldogs supporter who is scared of Port stealing the limelight is bloody hilarious. Surely you don't believe that.

Actually you post about the Crows all the time and it has nothing do with when we * up, such as posting about which club is sponsored by which telco and trying to score a win from that.

As for the relative obsession we have with each other's teams. You board has the Crows talk thread. Your board has a Lets talk Port thread and then talks about the Crows. Your board has a thread about how poorly you are treated in the media compared to us.

This assertion that we'd rather see you fail than us win is mind blowing in how far you have your heads up your arses.

Throw down, I would call it a smack down.

I did not post it because I'm s**t scared of the power. Hell, I'm south australian and don't even care about them.

That makes two spectacular rants by the same poster in this thread. Hilarious reading

lysp

Club Legend
Mar 31, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Not saying what it is or not, but in terms of light - it all seems to be going in a single direction, except one..

kkmhWvs.png

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
These threads are piss funny.

Gotta love the club-trackie wearers who go to insane, baffling, illogical, and unlikely lengths to defend their club. It's bizarre. I honestly thought a few replies in here were piss takes. Unfortunately they aren't masterful trolls of satire, they're genuinely believing their narratives.

Imagine this board when the Ben Cousins stories broke. Wowee! "Nah Ben just swam across the river because he's so fit and dedicated, he realised he hadn't done his kilometres. The booze bus wasn't even there, probably a blue bus." The delusion.

The other thing I don't entirely get is how people slag off these threads as "well who cares? Every team has drug users!" And of course that is pretty, 99% likely, but don't lie – everyone loves a mild case of schadenfreude. It's still a bit funny and gives a bit of zing to a board that's, for the most part, pretty banal and boring.

Also ultimately, does anyone really care about drug users? Bennell admitted he was using drugs "a while ago" and yet Fremantle were more than happy to accept him. Most fans in the competition will give the guy s**t from the stands, but most football followers are also saying he could very well turn in to an A-grade, supreme midfielder at Freo.

These things get less surprising and less taboo. Thank, or blame, Cuzzy.

Back