Rumour Charlie Dixon?

Remove this Banner Ad

I did not post it because I'm s**t scared of the power. Hell, I'm south australian and don't even care about them.

That makes two spectacular rants by the same poster in this thread. Hilarious reading
Only someone scared of the Power would say they are not scared of the Power

Looks like white powder to me, and from what we hear about what goes on up on the GC it seems perfectly reasonable, also it being taken down makes it even more suss.

I'm almost tempted to say that the color of the table isn't a coincidence either, almost.

And whether it is a substance or not, do we really think it would be a shock if it was? Young footballers with heaps of cash, it would be happening at every club

So one club goes above and beyond the realm of sports science
While every other club is up to their eyeballs in recreational drugs...... Hawthorn march on to a threepeat :D

Hey Janus what is the topic on Lets Talk Port tonight? :D

Some people were telling an amusing anecdote about Nigel Smart shitting his pants during a game once after someone mentioned Nigel Fiegert? I don't understand why that amuses you...but I guess you might be the type to giggle at the bubbles when you fart in the bathtub, so I sort of understand it.

Unless you were talking about another thread? It's easy for you to get lost because you have the memory of a goldfish...

Do you want a real LOL, the belief this thread was started by a jealous Bulldogs supporter who is scared of Port stealing the limelight is bloody hilarious. Surely you don't believe that.

Actually you post about the Crows all the time and it has nothing do with when we **** up, such as posting about which club is sponsored by which telco and trying to score a win from that.

As for the relative obsession we have with each other's teams. You board has the Crows talk thread. Your board has a Lets talk Port thread and then talks about the Crows. Your board has a thread about how poorly you are treated in the media compared to us.

This assertion that we'd rather see you fail than us win is mind blowing in how far you have your heads up your arses.

Throw down, I would call it a smack down.

I did? o_O I made a post about the perception of sponsorship with teams and how the same parent company sponsored two separate teams. That was because someone earlier in the thread was talking about sponsorship being affected by that perception. There was no 'win' being tried to score or scored. It was just an observation, don't blow a gasket.

The last genuine post I made about the Crows was how you're trying to hijack your way into a women's football team by aligning with the NT because you can't be bothered helping develop women's football in SA, which is why the SANFL is aligning the elite women's football teams with Port by using their facilities. Like I said, when you **** up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some people were telling an amusing anecdote about Nigel Smart shitting his pants during a game once after someone mentioned Nigel Fiegert? I don't understand why that amuses you...but I guess you might be the type to giggle at the bubbles when you fart in the bathtub, so I sort of understand it.

Unless you were talking about another thread? It's easy for you to get lost because you have the memory of a goldfish...
Pretty terrible of you to laugh at someone defecting themselves. In fact, this is probably hugely embarrassing and far from the nicest thing to tell about people. Let alone snicker at.

And also it wasn't s**t, it was melted Mars bar from a failed sponsorship agreement.

And even if it was Mars bars, how can you even tell from a pixelated image?

There was also s**t on another table, I mean player, too. Oh s**t. I mean Mars bar. And I don't mean "oh s**t." Ah crap!

Pretty terrible of you to laugh at someone defecting themselves. In fact, this is probably hugely embarrassing and far from the nicest thing to tell about people. Let alone snicker at.

And also it wasn't s**t, it was melted Mars bar from a failed sponsorship agreement.

And even if it was Mars bars, how can you even tell from a pixelated image?

There was also s**t on another table, I mean player, too. Oh s**t. I mean Mars bar. And I don't mean "oh s**t." Ah crap!

About as funny as Fremantle fans thinking Lyon was going to get them a maiden premiership.

What I found amusing is on the day you accused our board of being Portcentric, I pointed to some of your threads where we get lots of mentions, one being the thread dedicated to Port talk (not to be confused with the one you have dedicated to Crows talk) you guys are dedicating posts to one of our past champions. It may have started with that story but quickly escalated.

If I really wanted to reinforce my point I could have quoted Finbarr telling you all to stop posting about the Crows. I was going to save that for another day, like today.

About as funny as Fremantle fans thinking Lyon was going to get them a maiden premiership.

This level of argument will yield you squat against SA who has said the very same thing repeatedly. He stringently agrees with you.

On topic, still all quiet on the media front. If there was even the slightest element of truth to this they'd have taken it and run, surely...

this is good gossip for middle aged men, but wouldn't sell to the media. everyone knows about the suns and the coke binges, charlie dixon already bailed on it so he could do something with his career, so there wouldn't be much interest in a story about an old photo of a guy when he was still at the suns, doing suns things

oh and i can't believe there are crows fans bringing up the neat observation about our ISP sponsors on our board - bringing it up in a charlie dixon thread on the scandals board? amazing

This level of argument will yield you squat against SA who has said the very same thing repeatedly. He stringently agrees with you.

On topic, still all quiet on the media front. If there was even the slightest element of truth to this they'd have taken it and run, surely...
While I vaguely agree I don't agree with his attempted pithy. Not funny. Not edgy. Not nothing. Terrible comeback from a set of terrible posts.

I also think that it's probably more likely coke than not, but who cares? How can a media outlet verify this? I think the difference between this and the Bennell front page was that someone's basically ratted out Harley and gone "yep I was there, we were doing this and..." A paper could probably end up in a vague and losable court battle with PAFC/AFL over this. There's absolutely no certain truth in the image. Probably not worth it. Plus everyone has already seen it... not point printing images fairly readily available if you're possibly going to get sued for it.

Looks like blow to me...

Who are the others in the photo?? Apart from Steven May and Charlie - I dont know any of the other players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back