Rumour Charlie Dixon?

Remove this Banner Ad

Lay off the crack m8
never touched crack,,, mate..... coke is fine just leave the players alone * man who do people think they are judging players and playing god ,,, just worry about your own lives instead of playing God and giving grief to anyone who wants to have a some fun

never touched crack,,, mate..... coke is fine just leave the players alone **** man who do people think they are judging players and playing god ,,, just worry about your own lives instead of playing God and giving grief to anyone who wants to have a some fun

Agree, as it shouldn't be anyone's business if players want to get on the juice, after all it will only create better, stronger, faster athletes. I agree with you bring it all on, it's no one else's business.

Strong whispers that he actually damaged his ankles trying to bend down and have a snorty snorty on that table. Heard from a mates cousin - lock it in.

Your so cool, everyone says so.

nah he just isn't fuelled by gossip, if you were offended maybe you are fuelled by gossip and not okay with it!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you
Im not saying its coke in the photo as im not sure or convinced. But if my kids where to follow there heroes on instagram and twitter (although impossible becuase they are too young) and their heroes post photos like this what message does that send to them? Im all for players doing what they want in their private lives as long as its nothing performance enhancing and we will be silly if we thought these activities never happened but when stuff like this is posted online its not private anymore. In a sence i agree but disagree.

Im not saying its coke in the photo as im not sure or convinced. But if my kids where to follow there heroes on instagram and twitter (although impossible becuase they are too young) and their heroes post photos like this what message does that send to them? Im all for players doing what they want in their private lives as long as its nothing performance enhancing and we will be silly if we thought these activities never happened but when stuff like this is posted online its not private anymore. In a sence i agree but disagree.

Are you a hypocrite if it's ok to take rec drugs it should definetly be ok to take performance. It's up to the individual what goes into their bodies, don't tell me speed won't help you on the field either even weed can assist in certain ways.

Mate if you give it the green light everything should be, bloody 1 million less problems with Performance drugs than rec drugs just ask CY Walsh

no probs man love life live free

Bit hard to tell for sure what that is. Could be or not.

Logically to me there are a couple things missing from that pic that makes me think it probably isn't. Most places I have ever been where good mates are hanging with coke on the scene you would probably see a straw or snorting device and a razor blade/Credit card lying next to the ''alleged''pile.

Looking forward to seeing if Charlie can stay on the park and monster a few teams for us this year!

He was one of the players on that infamous GC golf trip a couple of years ago.
Someone not counting shots properly? Cheating bastard. That is really annoying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back