Charlton beats Wyche for NCFL flag

Remove this Banner Ad

BlueBoy41

Senior List
Nov 10, 2004
Other Teams
Carlton
Went to the North Central GF at St Arnaud and saw Charlton enjoy a 13.11 to 8.7 over Wycheproof-Narraport.

Charlton got off to a flyer and were never headed in the windy conditions. The Walklate boys, Ben and Aaron, dominated in the midfield while up forward Cam Barker and Matty Gretgrix had all the answers.

Barrel-chested midfielder Rick Andrews was an imposing figure and indimidated the young Demons all day.

James Coatsworth was Wyche's best despite copping a fair bit of attention all day.

I'd say the Cricket Club Hotel in Charlton would be still buzzing with celebrations to continue well into the week.

BlueBoy41 said:
Went to the North Central GF at St Arnaud and saw Charlton enjoy a 13.11 to 8.7 over Wycheproof-Narraport.

Charlton got off to a flyer and were never headed in the windy conditions. The Walklate boys, Ben and Aaron, dominated in the midfield while up forward Cam Barker and Matty Gretgrix had all the answers.

Barrel-chested midfielder Rick Andrews was an imposing figure and indimidated the young Demons all day.

James Coatsworth was Wyche's best despite copping a fair bit of attention all day.

I'd say the Cricket Club Hotel in Charlton would be still buzzing with celebrations to continue well into the week.

Yes it was a fantastic day... It was great to see early in the game a wyche player try to give it to Andrews with the knees at the bottom of the pack, Rick just turned looked at him and smiled... Also don't forget the efforts of the stick men in the form of Paul and Shane Rogan...Built like cricket stumps, but play as tough as nails...

BlueBoy41 said:
does anyone know who got bog because I had to leave early

Matty G got the Des Darcy Medal

Cam Barker got the VCFL Medal

I think that sweeps it now for Matty G doesn't it... Five Grand Final wins.. (U14's, U16's, Reserves, 2 Seniors)... BOG in all four???

BlueBoy41 said:

Ah Wyche, Bridesmaids again. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back