Cheap Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Ummm... Do I have to be an American to buy these things on Amazon? Said I had to be a US citizen...
Trying to create a Steam account filled with games for Dad's Christmas present.

I think you get around it using a fake US address as the credit card used to pay doesn't matter. Choose a state that doesn't have digital taxes. (I read this somewhere but I might be wrong so take it with a grain of salt.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Omg is the PlayStation store ever not down? I can't think of a major service that is down this regularly. I actually want to give you my money Sony, just let me ffs.
Just use it from the web.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Wouldn't recommend that - people have had their accounts suspended for using VPN on Steam.

I've alternated between Russian and US VPNs and my Australian IP for the past 4 years and not once been suspended. Perhaps I'll run out of luck at some point.

Mingo

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 8, 2006
Western
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
Bully Scholarship Edition is $3 on xbox. Loved it when I played through it on Wii when it came out so giving it another bash.

I bought Steam versions of Batman: Arkham Origins and DmC: Devil May Cry for $23- combined a few days ago. Good seller. RoW versions. Not sure if that's allowed here or not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back