Cheap Games

Remove this Banner Ad

I honestly don't see what the big fuss is... It's not an amazing deal, but it's not exactly a ripoff... Shows how spoiled people are by these bundles usually!

I honestly don't see what the big fuss is... It's not an amazing deal, but it's not exactly a ripoff... Shows how spoiled people are by these bundles usually!

Is it really a bundle when its one game?

Where's the best place to look to get San Andreas on 360? Or is it only on the marketplace, and not available for Aussies?

Actually come to think of it I haven't seen a decent sale since they opened up the Humble Store.

it is hard to gauge was constitutes a decent sale now too - honestly can't remember last humble sale where a) i didn't already own many of the games in the bundle and b) i hadn't even bothered playing some of them for more than a couple of minutes.

first few bigtime pc game sales you come across, you literally can't believe the value, but after a while you realise you've brought a lot of stuff you either don't really care about or will never have time to play. i think the humble stuff suffers in this regard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

QSoyJ4yl.jpg

Cheap PS4 deal at JB.

They also have a great Xbone deal too:

JB-AU-20140527-1-NAV-Hero-2.png

Excellent new bundle from Groupees.

3 games, including Antisquad and Legend of Dungeon, in the $1 tier, and 5 more in the $4 tier, including The Longest Journey, Miasmata and Nekro.

http://groupees.com/bm13

I bought that not so long ago for Miasmata. Seems like an interesting exploration, ambient type game. :thumbsu:

Everyone did the same with Red Orchestra, unfortunately the value of the cards plummeted because of it, not sure if it was really worth it for the sake of 10-15p

edit: What's the game like anyway? Sounds interesting being tagged as stealth and sniper. Don't mind WWI or WWII type games, but is it just another CoD/MoH type game? Steam reviews are utterly useless by the way

Top 2 reviews are:

"Shot a guy's testicles.

10/10"

and

"I've shot Hitler right into balls. Worth it."

what is this s**t? :eek:

Last edited:
Everyone did the same with Red Orchestra, unfortunately the value of the cards plummeted because of it, not sure if it was really worth it for the sake of 10-15p

edit: What's the game like anyway? Sounds interesting being tagged as stealth and sniper. Don't mind WWI or WWII type games, but is it just another CoD/MoH type game? Steam reviews are utterly useless by the way

Top 2 reviews are:

"Shot a guy's testicles.

10/10"

and

"I've shot Hitler right into balls. Worth it."

what is this s**t? :eek:

That's an enormous shame people just played RO for cards and didn't give it a crack, the game is phenomenal.

Also this is what you're after:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back