Cheap Games

Remove this Banner Ad

The promotion only started today unless you mean if anyone made earlier purchases.

I also read the bit about their dodgy shopping ... from ozbargain posts. Kinda nervous and wishing I'd read them all before committing. Some guy had to get his money back.

Oh yeah I just meant had they bought a PS4 online from DS before. I swear I had read a post about people complaining about their shipping and taking it out of the box when they deliver it? I could have read it on ozbargain.

Also for anyone still waiting on the best possible price for FIFA 15 before pre-ordering, mightyape.com.au has the ps4 / xb1 Ultimate team edition (with all the pre-order bonuses) for $80 + $4.95 postage. Lowest price I have seen and looks like it is Aussie stock, I will be getting it there, but it's my birthday in 3 days so I'll see if they send me a voucher I can use on it :).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol wtf. I got an email back from dick smith saying my order was cancelled.

Dear Trent,

We regret to inform you that with the details you have provided we have been unable to verify that order 100445628 was placed by the authorised card holder. As such we have chosen to cancel this order.

Your payment was in a pre-authorisation "held" status with your card provider. Upon cancellation of the order Dick smith has requested that your card provider release these funds back to you. Depending on your financial institution these funds will be available to you in 3 to 5 business days.

Please note that if you do attempt to place another order via the website unfortunately it will also not be processed.

So they've taken my money and then said "we can't check that you bought the games using your own card and now it's up to your bank if they decide to give you your money back."

Lol wtf. I got an email back from dick smith saying my order was cancelled.

So they've taken my money and then said "we can't check that you bought the games using your own card and now it's up to your bank if they decide to give you your money back."
Wait wait wait wait, now just looking through all that one thing stands out like a sore thumb, your real name isn't PAdman? WTF

Titanfall is $20 at dicksmith on both 360/one for anyone interested, also need for speed rivals is $20 on both xbox one and ps4. Knack and killzone are also $20.
Thanks for the heads up. Wouldn't let me do either in my area though :( Says sold out.

Is this in store or online?

Its instore (got all 5 games on ps4 this morning at west lakes store guy said they sold out of titanfall though) and online although it says out of stock for most areas.. also its on dicksmiths ebay store. Also i think today you get 15% off ebay prices.... you have to spend more than $50 though.. here the ebay link

http://pages2.ebay.com.au/Sunday

i dont know if it's the cheapest per se but dick smith have a slash20, slash40, slash60 and slash80 sale tonight only.

slash20 -$99-299
slash40- $300-499

etc etc

pre ordered nba2k15 and forza horizon 2, entered SLASH20, and including postage it comes out to $124.91, or about 62 bucks per game, which is reasonably cheap + inside australia shipping (i presume)

Nah Dick Smith can get ****ed now. First they cancelled my order but took my money and now they've had my money frozen in my account and said I have to go to the bank with proof that I tried to buy games from them and hope that the bank will give me my money back. Oh and Knack that I ordered from someone else's account is placed on back order with no estimated date for shipping because they're selling the game without actually having the stock.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back