Cheer Squad is back

Remove this Banner Ad

Finished product of the new banner!
Looks unreal! Come and say hey if you see me and any upcoming games :)

Also, I was talking to the woman who ran the business that I got the flag done through, and she said that the club is 'Rebranding' for next season.

Whether it be a new logo (likely) or a name change (unlikely), can anyone else shed a little light onto this at all?

First of all, sensational.

Second of all, there was a logo put through a year or so ago pending trademarking (or something...) so it could be that.

Logo here:
images

Second of all, there was a logo put through a year or so ago pending trademarking (or something...) so it could be that.

Logo here:
images

I'm still not entirely comfortable with this one personally; the slanted shield, the curved hoops, and most of all I haven't been able to un-see - since someone else brought it up - that the bulldog doesn't have any hind legs! (I know the left one would be behind the front leg, but the right front leg is raised and there's nothing behind that either...)

I reckon the logo is pretty good, I mean, it's not perfect, and the slanted shield is copying Cricket Australia who I'm pretty sure did it first, but you can't please anyone. And at least it's not horrible like some of the logo changes in recent years (North 3D Kangaroo anyone?)

Finished product of the new banner!
Looks unreal! Come and say hey if you see me and any upcoming games :)

Also, I was talking to the woman who ran the business that I got the flag done through, and she said that the club is 'Rebranding' for next season.

Whether it be a new logo (likely) or a name change (unlikely), can anyone else shed a little light onto this at all?
Brilliant. Well done. More of us need to get into the swing of it and have flags and banners all over the stadium. It brings the game, and the Club to life. I love the big, long Footscray banner that gets hung from Lvl 2 when we win.

Brilliant. Well done. More of us need to get into the swing of it and have flags and banners all over the stadium. It brings the game, and the Club to life. I love the big, long Footscray banner that gets hung from Lvl 2 when we win.
I was thinking this last week when I was at AO. The Port fans know how to create a presence. I probably think that a quarter of the crowd had a flag, and it's amazing how intimidating it makes the stadium look!

Logo here:
images

I like reverting our jumper back to the Footscray one but I always thought it would be good to see what a realistic Bullie on the jumper looked like. I like that one on the logo I just don't like the shield as much. Better than Robo logo though. Hopefully it is used.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we have any kiwi doggies supporters on here?
Ones with that thuck accent?

If so, perhaps they could support the great man JT with one of the following

I love you bug Tutty
Show us your TUTTY

yes I have more and yes I'm bored......

Still Waiting and I are .....amused:D

Loved seeing the"all coming up dahlhaus banner"

No I can't re beer who posted it, but surely we now need a "THE FULL BONTI" banner

Credit to whoever had it, think it was NBates

I cracked up laughing when I saw that banner. Nice and fresh thinking!

I still want a "J-Banger" banner somewhere there.

Awesome work. Hope to see the banners, flags, posters and chants happening.
The bonti chant has really caught on
During the geelong game, few of the cheer squad people were about to start the "woof woof" chant but was quickly silenced by bonti chant

Remove this Banner Ad

Back