Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

We're being linked with konoplyanka too.
Wouldn't be dissapointed with him either. Has started well at Sevilla.

Hazard just needs a goal to get his confidence up. Scoring is key to getting your confidence back.

Seems harsh to drop a winger and your most creative player in the squad because he wasn't tracking back. I just think Eden has been in s**t form offensively and probably deserved to be dropped for that alone.

In saying that, would be so good to have Hazard back in form. Especially now that Willian is actually scoring goals this season.

Eden Hazard has told his Chelsea & Belgium team-mates that he wants to leave Chelsea at the end of the season, according to L'Équipe.

Eden Hazard has told his Chelsea & Belgium team-mates that he wants to leave Chelsea at the end of the season, according to L'Équipe.

With the transfer fee he'd likely cost we could easily replace him, so it wouldn't be the end of the world.

But i dont buy that 'Chelsea shows no ambition' bullshit. Hazard himself said a couple of weeks back that he thinks he'll never be one of the best players in the world and is quite content with the player he is today. It seems he's not as ambitious as the tabloids want to make out

Last edited:

Is it wrong that I burst out laughing a few times watching this? Ridiculous the amount of times he gets beaten and ends up sprawled all over the turf.

Wow that was painful. Seeing how easy players run past him is embarrassing.

This season:

With Ivanovic - 9 games, 1 clean sheet
Without - 4 games, 3 clean sheets

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Begovic is a sub par Goal Keeper. We also have to many attacking players playing defensive. If a new manager comes, we be scoring 5 a week. Courtois couldn't come back any sooner, hurry up December.

Begovic is a sub par Goal Keeper. We also have to many attacking players playing defensive. If a new manager comes, we be scoring 5 a week. Courtois couldn't come back any sooner, hurry up December.
Begovic has been great. The second goal he made a mistake, but he's saved so many more chances than he's let in.

Bring back Drogba, Lampard, Cole, Makelele and Essien. Bring some heart back. Honestly, can't be any worse than this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back