Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, there's no easy solution when it comes to resolving the situation the club is in.

It's ridiculous the lack of rotation Mourinho has afforded this season. He even said a few months ago that if results don't change he will be forced to play the kids - well we're still losing and the same plodders are in the team.

He's gone. It's a strange feeling but I feel that he had lost a fair chunk of the playing group. It's going to be interesting to see how the players respond and see whether it was the case.

It's going to be hard for the players to perform any worse.

Still love Jose though.

The inevitable conclusion really. To be fair I don't think it's the worst decision in the world, there was clearly an ever increasing disconnect appearing between Mourinho and the players. I felt like things had started to become a little stale as well. Even towards the back end of last season, it was all a little ho-hum. Kinda like we were just going through the motions.

In saying all that I still don't believe this decision will really change all that much, the players just need to start performing regardless of who's at the helm. But maybe with someone like Hiddink in charge that may prove to be a little easier.

Been a crazy couple of years any how. The digs at Wenger, the celebrations in the stands. Thumping the chest after we beat Liverpool 2-0 at Anfield. The League Cup, and of course the title itself. I think he probably still leaves with a void having not won the Champions League with us, hopefully we can go on and win it for him this season. Forever the Special One :cry::cry::cry::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Thanks for everything José. Brought joy and glory back to Chelsea. Will always be a legend of the club.

I just hope this is the catalyst for the players to WAKE THE F*** UP!!!!!!!!

The players must hold the blame too.

Thanks for everything Jose. Will always be a legend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Azpi's FB post made me sad :(
aa568373ad.png

Favourite Jose moment would have to be the chest puff at Anfield when we derailed Liverpool's season. Not only did he take us to the title in his second stint, but he also stopped Liverpool from winning it the year before.
jose-morhino-was-pumped-after-chelseas-goal-against-liverpool-a.gif

Sad day for the football club.

Will always remain in my eyes a true Chelsea legend. Part of the fact (only part) why I loved him was because everyone else disliked him.

I have never been affected this much by a sacking of a manager before. It truly sucks. The fact remains, he was a Chelsea fan, and the collapse hurts him just as much as it does us. Will probably never see the same passion as he brings. Ever.

Thanks for the memories Jose. 3x League cup, 3x Premier League title, 1x FA cup, 1x FA community shield

Remove this Banner Ad

Back