Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

He hasn't retired yet according to the man himself but I wouldn't be surprised if he's heavily involved with the club next season.

We could do with some leadership and guidance from someone who personifies what the club stands for.

I reckon he'll be heavy involved in a couple of weeks.

Sounds like Ramires is off. Will never forget this.........
post-6409-0-63072900-1453748675_thumb.jpeg

Hope he has success in China.

Pato for a 6 month loan with an option to buy sounds like a worthwhile risk. Hope we hold onto to Remy at least until the end of the season or we're going to be pretty thin for strikers with Falcao shot.

Maybe we'll have another shot at Teixeira too before the window shuts. Looks a talent.

I would like say thanks to Chelsea and their fans for all good moments that I have lived here. I'm proud to have written my name in the club's history with titles, especially the Champions League. I need to say a special thanks also to all people who have supported me daily, staff, management and team partners. You'll always have my admiration. Thank you, ChelseaFC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMHO I really like the signing. Low risk, high reward.

If he find his Milan form, then we can sign him permanently at the end of the season.

if he's a flop, no biggie, he can go back to Brazil at the end of the season and we sign another 2nd choice striker in the Summer as it looks like Remy is off too going by Hiddinks comments.

After reading what JT has said about the way it came about, that is disgraceful behaviour from the board. No way to treat a club legend, let alone none other then Mr Chelsea imo.

Credit to JT though, he has absolutely taken it on the chin, just like the classy guy he is.

Sad day.:(

WTF happened. Not what I was expecting to see. Not happy at this decision. JT is Chelsea. The end of an era.
My reaction to reading the news:
mark-wahlberg-rage-quits-o.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back