CHFL under 18's 2009 MK II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
we beat you ********. and we played daylesfod twice.

round one against newlyn we had about 14 players..

use bagged us for mkin excuses wen we lost 2 use u are doin the same rite now m8 use were beta on the day but lets get serious here they were sickening conditions we are a skills team we couldn't use the skills in gale wind m8.wat im sayin is we were beta ova 17 rounds because we finished above u there is no argument that will work that mkes use beta sorry case closed i win

your a cluesless flogger arnt ya mate, i think your the only person on here that thinks im ricky..

did you play daylesfod twice?

Hypothetically you didn't play Daylesford twice, I know it's hard to believe, your ENOURMOUS percentage doesn't get you over us on the ladder. Maybe there should be a gun in your mouth about now...

Why did Newlyn beat you? You are a filthy tardfish and should not respond to anymore posts in your life. Springbank beat Ballan not too long ago, they are close, Springbank are better though.
thank you

you just supported my argument that the ladder doesnt mean much! and keep your childish insults to yourself seriously tardfish must be Hepburn humour cause im sure nobody else finds that funny

Hypothetically you didn't play Daylesford twice, I know it's hard to believe, your ENOURMOUS percentage doesn't get you over us on the ladder. Maybe there should be a gun in your mouth about now...

but if we beat ballan this weekend, we will play on grandfinal day.
if ballan beat us, they will....you incest pricks arnt even close.

thank you

you just supported my argument that the ladder doesnt mean much! and keep your childish insults to yourself seriously tardfish must be Hepburn humour cause im sure nobody else finds that funny

"My name is Roo2009, my hobbies include reading and comprehension, although I'm really bad at both, and life. Why am I alive?"

All the Waubra locals who are old enough to play juniors are playing, there is just a real lack of numbers that way. Its not our fault we dont have enough kids to have an under 15 side, but one of our best under 15 players was forced to move clubs if he wanted to play in his own age group and he has just about been his clubs best player.
the seniors have been in every finals series since 2005 and won it in 06, and reserves won it in 07, and finally a junior side has made it to the finals for the first time in 12 years, thats recent success if i'm not mistaken, for a town not even half the size of hepburn or daylesford they're doing a good job.
all you boys have a crack at us saying we are a team of imports, we just have alot of boarders, sorry for them chosing to play for us, what are they suppose to do, just not play footy?

I know Bryce Dowler would be rated one of your best U/15 players but he stayed and played 18s. Who's the other gun you are referring to?

well if the ladder is used to see whos better why did Ballan beat springbank on the weekend? Ballan 5th springbank 4th? you idiot and why did waubra beat use you muppet

this is hilarious u siken me with ure ignorance. ill explain again WE WERE BETTER OVER 17 ROUNDS i thought it was simple over the year we won more games its black and white evidence muppet u cant win this argument have u been 2 skool m8 coz ure utter failure 2 grasp this simple overwhelming evidance that sais we were beta leads me 2 the conclusion that u have no education and were inclined 2 stay home and rape ure siblings repeatedly instead

this is hilarious u siken me with ure ignorance. ill explain again WE WERE BETTER OVER 17 ROUNDS i thought it was simple over the year we won more games its black and white evidence muppet u cant win this argument have u been 2 skool m8 coz ure utter failure 2 grasp this simple overwhelming evidance that sais we were beta leads me 2 the conclusion that u have no education and were inclined 2 stay home and rape ure siblings repeatedly instead
hahaha are you serious? you've spelt 90% of your words wrong

i agree use were better over 17 rounds i never said we were better over the season

you and sav are w***ers, you can think whatever you like...

but if we beat ballan this weekend, we will play on grandfinal day.
if ballan beat us, they will....you incest pricks arnt even close.

ballan arent on our radar and 2 be honest u waubra hacks wont be playing grand final either. may i enquire have u played at north ballarat in grand final before? coz all our players have we can show all our premiership medals wen we c use next 2 prove it if u want. and use can show us ures wait my bad u dont have 1 guess i can give one of mine so u can act like u play for a real club that knows how 2 win grand finals;)u dirty hack of a person good luck next year hunny:)

hahaha are you serious? you've spelt 90% of your words wrong

i agree use were better over 17 rounds i never said we were better over the season

well that was my point that we were beta over the journey and its just quicker 2 write like that while i shut u down constantly

what happens if we beat the bankers this week.
they would both be 7 and 5.

bungaree are not that good, joel bee is not good, he is a hog...who could be hitting up leading forwards inside 50, but he trys to be a hero and have pot shots from 50-60 m out on the boundary. creswick are better then bungaree by 4 goals on a good day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

obviously he goes to school SAV you dumb ****.....as he can spell, and you can't......if you are talking about hepburn being better over 17 rounds, its a VERY BIG CALL....as we couldnt help but lose to newlyn in the first round having only 14 players.

ballan arent on our radar and 2 be honest u waubra hacks wont be playing grand final either. may i enquire have u played at north ballarat in grand final before? coz all our players have we can show all our premiership medals wen we c use next 2 prove it if u want. and use can show us ures wait my bad u dont have 1 guess i can give one of mine so u can act like u play for a real club that knows how 2 win grand finals;)u dirty hack of a person good luck next year hunny:)

to bad you wont be there to try for another you dead s**t..:p

m8 who the **** are u.and we will trust me on tht u just worry bout tryin 2mke it another week so u can get smashed by us or the ford haha:cool:

thats for me to know and you to find out;)
get smashed by you....haha that would be funny to see, because, if i remember correctly, we beat you pricks by 4 goals last time...hmmm ok

I know Bryce Dowler would be rated one of your best U/15 players but he stayed and played 18s. Who's the other gun you are referring to?

Glen Coleman won goal kicking in under 15's and polled well in u/15 league b&f. Just for the record his brother is a bloody weapon in the seniors.

I agree that if i was a president of a club with alot of disposable income i wouldn't leave it in the bank i would go out and attract some quality players and hope it doesn't go wrong (like learmonth seniors this year)

On to the who is better out of us and hepburn, the ladder would suggest you blokes are the better side, but results would suggest we are the better side. You boys had to adopt to unfamiliar conditions on the day yous played us, but are you boys are forgetting how windy it can get at Eureka stadium? Either way weather its us vs you, or ballan or daylesford, or who ever, its not going to be an easy game.

obviously he goes to school SAV you dumb ****.....as he can spell, and you can't......if you are talking about hepburn being better over 17 rounds, its a VERY BIG CALL....as we couldnt help but lose to newlyn in the first round having only 14 players.

actually its more a simple call as we finshed higher an against newlyn we should had a week off and let our under 12s play them coz we still would of smashed them with 14 players and shortening words doesnt prove i cant spell halfwit i was sayin that his brain capacity could be likened to a two year old for not understanding we finished higher

actually its more a simple call as we finshed higher an against newlyn we should had a week off and let our under 12s play them coz we still would of smashed them with 14 players and shortening words doesnt prove i cant spell halfwit i was sayin that his brain capacity could be likened to a two year old for not understanding we finished higher

i accept that, but still we beat you....so as it stands at the moment, we are better then you...you just had the right amount of players to fill a team when you played newlyn

m8 who the **** are u.and we will trust me on tht u just worry bout tryin 2mke it another week so u can get smashed by us or the ford haha:cool:
firstly, theres no doubt in anybody mind that daylesfod will smash you.

secondly, waubra, ballan and springbank are a 5 goal better sides than you incest w***ers.. your midfeild is crap, all you have is about 4 little rats that cant take a hit, and your backline will get killed single handedly by hobson or peirce.

there no doubt in my mind that you incest 'tardfish' over in you hole of a town know that your going out in straight sets.

secondly, waubra, ballan and springbank are a 5 goal better sides than you incest w***ers.. your midfeild is crap, all you have is about 4 little rats that cant take a hit, and your backline will get killed single handedly by hobson or peirce.

there no doubt in my mind that you incest 'tardfish' over in you hole of a town know that your going out in straight sets.

too all of the above.
so true

hahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahha springbang are they in our league guess they werent good enuf 2 get my attention and we beat ballan by 5 goals so thatkills that arguement and waubra just has dopey fukers that were suited 2 conditions that werent suited 2 our game which is built around skill in good conditions we will cut use to peices. and midfield is crap is it that is a funny joke since us and daylesford have best midfields and best teams we are both built on skill use are are built for s**t conditions nothin else

Glen Coleman won goal kicking in under 15's and polled well in u/15 league b&f. Just for the record his brother is a bloody weapon in the seniors.

I agree that if i was a president of a club with alot of disposable income i wouldn't leave it in the bank i would go out and attract some quality players and hope it doesn't go wrong (like learmonth seniors this year)

On to the who is better out of us and hepburn, the ladder would suggest you blokes are the better side, but results would suggest we are the better side. You boys had to adopt to unfamiliar conditions on the day yous played us, but are you boys are forgetting how windy it can get at Eureka stadium? Either way weather its us vs you, or ballan or daylesford, or who ever, its not going to be an easy game.
finally someone that talks like a proper discussion u make some valid points m8 my whole arguement waswe were beta ova the 17 thankyou and use beat us i accept that. but y do use talk like use flogged us? we were comin afta we got used 2 conditions u have 2 admit that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back