Status
Not open for further replies.

little graham

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Unfortunately it brings me great displeasure to announce to the lovely admins and their hardworking fair honest moderators who would never use alters, that the edit feature this site provides is being used by members to bully and harass others.

Once upon a time in big footy fairy land when you edited a post, it would be recorded as edited. Not any more. Some posters are trolling others, then going back and editing their posts and claiming it was the original.

Could you please bring back the feature that alerted every member to an edited post.

Unfortunately it brings me great displeasure to announce to the lovely admins and their hardworking fair honest moderators who would never use alters, that the edit feature this site provides is being used by members to bully and harass others.

Once upon a time in big footy fairy land when you edited a post, it would be recorded as edited. Not any more. Some posters are trolling others, then going back and editing their posts and claiming it was the original.

Could you please bring back the feature that alerted every member to an edited post.

Simply report the post, and/or PM an admin/super into the post(s) in question and we'll look at it.

I thought you had 5mins to edit a post without it showing as been edited, and once that time frame has lapsed the post would say it had been edited in the bottom right corner? Which from memory is how VBulletin works too.

I thought you had 5mins to edit a post without it showing as been edited, and once that time frame has lapsed the post would say it had been edited in the bottom right corner? Which from memory is how VBulletin works too.
And that is how it works here too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back