Social Science Children of the 90s

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you/do you go to your reunion? My ten year would have been 2007, didn't even know if there was one. Might have gone if I had known about it..
Our 5 year one was unofficial (yes, I went )
A group of us organized it because three of our former classmates had sadly passed away within a year.
The memorials /funerals were the only time we had seen each other, so we felt so that it would be nice to catchup in happier circumstances
The 10 year one will be official though - and yeah, I'll go.

I assume all reunions are exactly like "Romy and Michele's High School reunion".

Am i right?

I've only been to one high school reunion and it wasn't for my high school.

Me and a few mates thought it would be funny to gatecrash a high school reunion that was being held in a function room upstairs from a bar we were drinking at.

Everyone there had nametags except us and we were going up to people, saying their names and pretending to know them from high school and they were like "wtf who are these guys?".

We managed to stay there for quite a while and even got in their high school reunion group photo before we got kicked out.

I've only been to one high school reunion and it wasn't for my high school.

Me and a few mates thought it would be funny to gatecrash a high school reunion that was being held in a function room upstairs from a bar we were drinking at.

Everyone there had nametags except us and we were going up to people, saying their names and pretending to know them from high school and they were like "wtf who are these guys?".

We managed to stay there for quite a while and even got in their high school reunion group photo before we got kicked out.

:D:thumbsu:

My 10 year reunion was this year, ain't no way I was goin'.

Why?

How do people find about their high school reunions anyway? Is it via facebook?

I don't have a facebook account so would have no way of knowing if a reunion had been arranged on there.

Yeah I'd reckon fb. I have very few high school people on my facebook account, so hence why I probably didn't know. IIRC, I think the school did a "general" type reunion incorporating several years, so **** that, didn't want to hang out with a bunch of randoms from other years.

Why?

Yeah I'd reckon fb. I have very few high school people on my facebook account, so hence why I probably didn't know. IIRC, I think the school did a "general" type reunion incorporating several years, so **** that, didn't want to hang out with a bunch of randoms from other years.
If I wanted to hang out with people from high school, I would. I only see one girl I went to high school with and that's by choice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You were the class fatty weren't you?

Nope, high school was probably when I was the thinnest.

And I wasnt referring to just myself, others who were unpopular at school but had gone on to achieve some pretty great things were treated like nothing had changed in 10 years. It was quite interesting seeing how many actually still stayed with their old friends all those years, like they all just stick together and dont include anyone new in their little click, and choose to burn all those around them.

Lol, I actually see one person from high school on TV sometimes. She's a psychologist, does a few on camera appearances on the news!

I also live with someone from high school.

That's enough.

I was friends with the comedian Dave Thornton. Used to see him on tv a bit. I think he does radio now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back