Social Science Children of the 90s

Remove this Banner Ad

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about :p
On those phones you could dial 199, wait a second or two and then hang up. The phone would then ring itself.

Was awesome for playing tricks on people. You'd dial 199 then hide and they would answer the phone and get increasingly frustrated.

On those phones you could dial 199, wait a second or two and then hang up. The phone would then ring itself.

Was awesome for playing tricks on people. You'd dial 199 then hide and they would answer the phone and get increasingly frustrated.
Haha. I do remember doing that. Didn't remember the number though.

Even though I was born in 93, I have few memories in the 90s. I even have few memories of the 00s.. heck, I have trouble remembering what I did yesterday!

I think it's definitely true when it comes to music being better in the 90s than it is now.

There were a heap of amazing bands around back then producing great albums, moreso than today, although I'm sure plenty of Gen Ys would beg to differ and say that's just because I'm older now and out of touch.
70's and early 90's for mine were the king periods for Music.... Unfortunately by the time I was older enough to properly appreciate music by the late 90's things had deteriorated pretty rapidly...

70's and early 90's for mine were the king periods for Music.... Unfortunately by the time I was older enough to properly appreciate music by the late 90's things had deteriorated pretty rapidly...

The 1980's were a great decade for us thrash metal fans - all other forms of music were, quite sadly, just shite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was less worried about ringing her old man than I was about my parents listening on my conversations (no cordless). Had a phone in the garage for the specific purpose of chatting to the latest bird, although it was right underneath my little bro's room so my style still felt a bit cramped.

Someone said sony walkmans?

1371902808_ghetto-blaster.jpg
90s kids and hipsters :confused:

Think you'll find that you are wrong my friend and you may want to change your tune before things get dangerous darkwing duck style ;)

I believe not, and it is your tune that is in fact incorrect. You should consider changing yours before you find a spiky shell in your review mirror.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back