Scandal Chilling CCTV of AFL champion's son in attack

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should he be named?
Its really no-ones business.
Its between him/his family and the victim.

Says the man who started the most ridiculous thread about a player flying to South America to feed his missus's drug problem. Just asking here:
Why did you name him?
Whose business was it?

Before you answer, remember that this thread is about an actual incident. Yours, on the other hand ...

Word is filtering thru from up Geraldton way that the family of a prominent AFL ruckman may have caused him some unnecessary bad publicity during the last 48 hours.
The sort of publicity you wouldn’t need in the week leading up to a point in your career where you might just need all the public sympathy you can get.
Think Ringwood Train Station times ten and these 4 boys are all over the age of 18 and have been named !!!

Word is filtering thru from up Geraldton way that the family of a prominent AFL ruckman may have caused him some unnecessary bad publicity during the last 48 hours.
The sort of publicity you wouldn’t need in the week leading up to a point in your career where you might just need all the public sympathy you can get.
Think Ringwood Train Station times ten and these 4 boys are all over the age of 18 and have been named !!!
link?

Aaron Sandilands' 4 giant brothers got a hold of Jack and his beanstalk and flogged him senseless?

Aaron Sandilands' 4 giant brothers got a hold of Jack and his beanstalk and flogged him senseless?
Unfortunately this one is no laughing matter;

"Last night four boys mobbed my niece at bluff point.
4 fully grown men bashed a 19yr old girl with a metal pole to within inches of her life.
I have just spent all morning in ED with her, she has bleeding on her brain, black eyes fractured ribs, the list goes on.
Just could not believe what they did to her."

The girl has since been flown to Perth along with another man who is in an even worse way after running into these 4 thugs.

4 fully grown men bashed a 19yr old girl with a metal pole to within inches of her life.
I have just spent all morning in ED with her, she has bleeding on her brain, black eyes fractured ribs, the list goes on.

The girl has since been flown to Perth along with another man who is in an even worse way after running into these 4 thugs.
Jesus Christ. Poor girl.

Big, tough men hey. Hitting a 19 year old girl with a metal pole.

Effing low life scum bags.

This?

https://au.gwn7.yahoo.com/w2/video/...eleased-of-a-brutal-bashing-in-geraldton/329/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the player in question was not involved and it was just family then I don't understand why this needs to be a pissing contest between supporter bases. Most people have some dodgy family members in their tree, doesn't define who they are as a person.

If the player in question was not involved and it was just family then I don't understand why this needs to be a pissing contest between supporter bases. Most people have some dodgy family members in their tree, doesn't define who they are as a person.
I havn't even started with my first can yet, but later on i reckon i could flood an ants nest.

http://www.everythinggeraldton.com....-serious-assault-that-occurred-friday-evening

Their names have been all over social media, including the "witnesses" mentioned themselves doing a little online boasting.
Their own relations have named and shamed them as they are sick of receiving negative publicity regarding these hideous crimes.

And before any of the Flat Earth Society personnel start raving on about how this has nothing to do with the AFL or any of it's players, consider the following;
This group of brothers / cousins have been doing the same thing for months now and assaulted 4 women and 1 male on Friday night in separate incidents which ended up with 2 people being flown to Perth with serious injuries.
If the only way to stop these assaults is to shame them and their family by bringing it to the wider communities attention, I am more than happy to wear any badge you are prepared to pin to my chest.

http://www.everythinggeraldton.com....-serious-assault-that-occurred-friday-evening

Their names have been all over social media, including the "witnesses" mentioned themselves doing a little online boasting.
Their own relations have named and shamed them as they are sick of receiving negative publicity regarding these hideous crimes.

And before any of the Flat Earth Society personnel start raving on about how this has nothing to do with the AFL or any of it's players, consider the following;
This group of brothers / cousins have been doing the same thing for months now and assaulted 4 women and 1 male on Friday night in separate incidents which ended up with 2 people being flown to Perth with serious injuries.
If the only way to stop these assaults is to shame them and their family by bringing it to the wider communities attention, I am more than happy to wear any badge you are prepared to pin to my chest.
lol... so this has nothing to do with the player himself?

*unsubscribe*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back