Chinese Free Trade Deal, Has the Australian Government Betrayed Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't shoot the messenger

Go read the racial discrimination act, it states discrimination by race, nationality or origin is a breach.

But I am surprised that someone like you could defend discrimination.

Doesn't override Treasury's responsibilities of acting in the national interest in relation to foreign investment.

Can't even get jailed for breaching the Racial Discrimination Act lol.

I'm not. They'll defend anything if it suits their ends.

Compelling and rich like always. How's work going?

Doesn't override Treasury's responsibilities of acting in the national interest in relation to foreign investment.

Can't even get jailed for breaching the Racial Discrimination Act lol.

Compelling and rich like always. How's work going?

I think it shows what type of society and people we really are if we accept discrimination or fail to acknowledge discrimination within policy. So many get wound up up 18C and Bolt but when it comes to real discrimination we feel it is OK to ignore.

Personally, I don't see racism as black or white as there are always conflicting interests. But I do have an issue with blatant racism and not acknowledging inherent racism within policy especially from the "feel good" electorate.

You have no idea what I do for a living or how much money I make, stop pretending otherwise.

I've got a fair idea. Stop pretending otherwise. Or maybe even post something worth reading for a change.

Stop trying to make everything personal, you have zero clue.

It would only be personal if I was right about where you worked....

don't be thinking I forgot what you said btw. Wonder what your boss would think.

It would only be personal if I was right about where you worked....

don't be thinking I forgot what you said btw. Wonder what your boss would think.

Pathetic threats. You are a pathetic person who embarrasses himself on these forums on a regular basis.

Pathetic threats. You are a pathetic person who embarrasses himself on these forums on a regular basis.

Pathetic threats from me?

LOL I'm still breathing though. When you gunna kill me?

I really get to you with my superior debating ability don't I?

Pathetic threats from me?

LOL I'm still breathing though. When you gunna kill me?

You are the one who fantasises daily about being a member of an Australian Khmer Rouge that will attack and kill capitalists mate.

You are sick, and should be in a mental institution.

You are the one who fantasises daily about being a member of an Australian Khmer Rouge that will attack and kill capitalists mate.

You are sick, and should be in a mental institution.

That's just a lie champ.

Khmer Rouge were backed by Thatcher and Kissinger, they weren't even remotely Communist. Communists had to come and get rid of them, but anyone with even the faintest grasp on history gets that. the only violence I'm in favour of is the actual act of resistance.

Going after their opponents mental state is the sure sign of a weakling with nothing going on upstairs.

You literally did fantasise about killing me. And it didn't and won't happen. Remember that.

Maybe chill out with some nice antifa hardcore. It has all the aggression and testosterone that you and the IPA lack and crave, but it has a nice message instead of a stupid one:

Its an interesting case study spiv

I also made a death wish on someone on this forum. It was hypothetical but it was still venomous and stupid.

Difference is, I offered an unreserved apology for my shitty behaviour because I went too far.

But Communists embrace conflict for that reason, to get to the truth. And when they're wrong, they incorporate the new information and admit it.

You said much worse, illegally worse in fact - yet you are squirming and sooking about it instead of just admitting you did the wrong thing.

Because "Libertarians" like you really only want to be free from any kind of responsibility - mostly cause nobody will play with you and you don't need people anyway you're gunna go build a cabin in the woods and wAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its an interesting case study spiv

I also made a death wish on someone on this forum. It was hypothetical but it was still venomous and stupid.

Difference is, I offered an unreserved apology for my shitty behaviour because I went too far.

But Communists embrace conflict for that reason, to get to the truth. And when they're wrong, they incorporate the new information and admit it.

You said much worse, illegally worse in fact - yet you are squirming and sooking about it instead of just admitting you did the wrong thing.

Because "Libertarians" like you really only want to be free from any kind of responsibility - mostly cause nobody will play with you and you don't need people anyway you're gunna go build a cabin in the woods and wAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
Two words........."Seek help!"

I think it shows what type of society and people we really are if we accept discrimination or fail to acknowledge discrimination within policy. So many get wound up up 18C and Bolt but when it comes to real discrimination we feel it is OK to ignore.

Personally, I don't see racism as black or white as there are always conflicting interests. But I do have an issue with blatant racism and not acknowledging inherent racism within policy especially from the "feel good" electorate.
Repeating the same facile idiocy over and over, does not make it any less stupid.

Repeating the same facile idiocy over and over, does not make it any less stupid.

fine, just explain how it doesn't breach the racial discrimintation act given it includes discrimination by the nation of origin

fine, just explain how it doesn't breach the racial discrimintation act given it includes discrimination by the nation of origin
Easily done.

There is no discrimination. Foreign nations are distinct legal and political entities, our laws are applicable to our nation only. When deciding on tarrifs, quarantine laws and restrictions, Australian business and the nations people, under the jurisdiction of the commonwealth are all that is considered within the context of current legislation and foreign treaty obligations.

Anyway. A state is not a race. Terms of trade are not discrimination against an individual.

You are rediculous

Easily done.

There is no discrimination. Foreign nations are distinct legal and political entities, our laws are applicable to our nation only. When deciding on tarrifs, quarantine laws and restrictions, Australian business and the nations people, under the jurisdiction of the commonwealth are all that is considered within the context of current legislation and foreign treaty obligations.

Anyway. A state is not a race. Terms of trade are not discrimination against an individual.

You are rediculous

go read the racial discrimination act and it covers more than race. have you bothered to read it?

go read the racial discrimination act and it covers more than race. have you bothered to read it?
Yes. It doesn't cover terms of trade.

Do you believe that boat people should be given instant access to Australia and that all visitors should be able to apply for welfare, gain HECS help and the same tax concessions as Australian citizens? Because based on your argument, the government regulating immigration would be a breach of the racial discrimination act.

Yes. It doesn't cover terms of trade.

Do you believe that boat people should be given instant access to Australia and that all visitors should be able to apply for welfare, gain HECS help and the same tax concessions as Australian citizens? Because based on your argument, the government regulating immigration would be a breach of the racial discrimination act.

oh dear, the question was focusing on the racial discrimination act and it broad definition of discrimination.

but your right, their is an imporatnt practicle application and how it interacts with legislation, commerce and common sense.

The issue is why should we ignore some parts of the act but not others? I acknowledge the racial discrimination act is not paractle and some parts should be repealed especially given the examples you provided but not for the reasons why you provided them.

oh dear, the question was focusing on the racial discrimination act and it broad definition of discrimination. Try and focus if you can on that. but your right, their is an imporatnt practicle application and how it interacts with legislation, commerce and common sense.

The issue is why should we ignore some parts of the act but not others? I acknowledge the racial discrimination act is not paractle and some parts should be repealed especially given the examples you provided but not for the reasons why you provided them.
There is no, oh dear.

Based on your position, prioritising rights and privaleges of citizens would be a breach of the act. The government could not discriminate based on nation of origin.

The same anology would also apply to porkspiv's argument. Regulating immigration would be an impediment on the free and open flow of capital and deny a better life or prosperity to those from other countries. Therefore we are culpable for their standard of living

Both are insane arguments, in no way do trade controls, tarrifs or regulation breach the act.

There is no, oh dear.

Based on your position, prioritising rights and privaleges of citizens would be a breach of the act. The government could not discriminate based on nation of origin.

The same anology would also apply to porkspiv's argument. Regulating immigration would be an impediment on the free and open flow of capital and deny a better life or prosperity to those from other countries. Therefore we are culpable for their standard of living

Both are insane arguments, in no way do trade controls, tarrifs or regulation breach the act.

OK

if you don't think that discriminates based on origin, then fine. If you don't think that puts Australians ahead of others, then fine.

I didn't ask whether that is a good thing or not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back