Social Chit Chat III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you won't be getting rid of Martinez.....Willingly;). Levy will probably poach him in 12 months time. That's what he does. What shits me is we have a billionaire owner... but unlike Chelsea or City he won't spend the money and all we do is stagnate and sell our best players for monumental profit, then waste the money.
Bump. Oh how things have changed hey:(.... In hindsight very happy with Poch.

I had a request, and I took it on board.

Pretty simple really.

Gee I love school holidays.
I get to watch rage with the kids. They can't fast forward like everyone does now. They have to watch rubbish like I did.

But then a cool song comes on and they're up and dancing. Love it.
Tonight's cool song was "can't get enough" davis's hips were going 360. Lol

Willo_ can you confirm or deny pls.
correct... a screen with a mask is set up and ink spread across with a big squedgee thing.... what the hell does this even have to do with anything though?

Who knows! I just assumed it was a spam bot that got halfway though its post!.

One can't ask for anything more than that!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone see the fight? I saw the last 5 rounds.
Looked like dancing with your sister to me.

Imagine paying 75k as they were to see that.

Oh wow.

Possibly in the best 10 batsmen of all time.
Who are the other 10 players though? :p

Pup>>> Kumar

FTW! And as always #vicsdoitbetter ;) :p
Lol not in t20.... Pup is the stupidest big name signing the Stars could have gotten. Poor t20 player and will be unavailable for a chunk due to the tests

at choking sure...
Ahem!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430898417.671345.jpg

Fun fact: became champions despite spending less than 5 days playing in Victoria and played 8/10 matches interstate.

That's not choking that's why we do it better;)

Lol not in t20.... Pup is the stupidest big name signing the Stars could have gotten. Poor t20 player and will be unavailable for a chunk due to the tests
I know he's ratshit at it just having a little dig at our southern friend here. ;)

Then again I don't watch or follow T20... Red ball cricket for me!

I know he's ratshit at it just having a dig at our southern friend here.

Then again I don't watch or follow T20... Red ball cricket for me!
I normally watch it the week I'm in Adelaide over christmas.... cos you know.. its Adelaide, not a lot else to do.
Then don't watch it at all when I get home.
Andy Maher being involved in anyway only further kills it for me... that said Mel McLaughlin is almost enough to keep me interested.

Red ball.

Guess who is who.

Screen Shot 2015-05-06 at 6.09.35 pm.png

Screen Shot 2015-05-06 at 6.11.50 pm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back