Social Chit Chat III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should tag the cranky mod, Kitty- otherwise he/she will never see the pic :)
If I tag cranky pants Fockermaniac Mod, can he give me a holiday on my own board?

EDIT- your double post is now gone- was that you or was it the board that stuffed up and not your connection at all. Perhaps there ARE two parallel worlds and your other identical post has zipped over there to a parallel thread on a parallel board in that parallel world.

your explanation was more riveting...yet the world of internerdz does drop out (my dongle regularly drops out;):D).

haha- I saw the parent ending but knew what you meant. I've got the new OS on my Mac- downloaded it a couple of weeks ago- and haven't had time to turn autocorrect off. I guess it probably saves me more times than it puts me in the sheet but I really hate checking to see what it's autocorrected all the time. There are some weird and wonderful words that pop up, aren't there?
I haven't updated the iPads either, I always wait until the second or third version before I update now, like 7.3.1 + by then I hope the kinks are fixed.

too late, going to bed.

google dongle.;)
Thanks for nothing :p

I shall take your advice as I need to sleep peacefully. Nite

Edit-just looked it up....what a letdown, cool name, that's all. You can keep it :p:D

Last edited:
The more I am on this site the more I think this is the thread for me.

Game day threads are good, non geelong discussion as well. I am coming to realise that the midweek preview/review threads can descend into arguments and discussions which go in circles at times, yet off topic discussion an gifs are a pain in the arse to read...pfft... Give me strength

The more I am on this site the more I think this is the thread for me.

Game day threads are good, non geelong discussion as well. I am coming to realise that the midweek preview/review threads can descend into arguments and discussions which go in circles at times, yet off topic discussion an gifs are a pain in the arse to read...pfft... Give me strength
yay! The boys will be pleased at the addition of some decent testosterone- and not the chest-beating type ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has my presence already affected your testosterone levels? Egads, I've only been back one day!
Whilst the notion of being amongst a lot of women should be a somewhat discerning one, I still find myself questioning why and how I managed to get myself into that situation in the first place. I guess you could say that I find it difficult to process observable facts if I'm questioning my masculinity at the same time. They should be mutually exclusive, but my indelible logical reasoning owing to being a male precludes me from separating the two. It's at that very point where my masculinity is simultaneously restored and yet, questioned once again. Restored due to the observable facts which indicate that I think like a male, but questioned when I realise that the logical reasoning in order to come to that very conclusion required an effeminate thought process. It's a relentless, debilitating, self-perpetuating conundrum which knows no bounds.

Last edited:
wtf? Can you say that again in words of less than (and including) 2 syllables ?

EDIT- did you eat a thesaurus for dinner tonight?

EDIT of the EDIT ... no, a thesaurus is NOT a very small type of dinosaur, before anyone asks...
Some people would just call it talking s**t...

My dongle drops out too on the odd occasion. When this happens, I pucker up and have another shot. That's the reason why you'll sometimes see a double post. At least I manage to successfully leave my mark eventually though. I do clean up after myself however, as Teriyakicat can attest to my previous double post eradication.

My dongle drops out too on the odd occasion. When this happens, I pucker up and have another shot. That's the reason why you'll sometimes see a double post. At least I manage to successfully leave my mark eventually though. I do clean up after myself however, as Teriyakicat can attest to my previous double post eradication.
hahaha- I can't see! I can't see!!! you brought tears to my eyes, SC- this thread has certainly improved with the addition of you ;) I'm so glad you're posting here...

Some people would just call it talking s**t...
I would NEVER be so impolite as to suggest that but....

does this cap fit?
cap.jpg

FWIW, I did understand each phrase within your post but, due to my limited RAM, I couldn't access each part to add it together to make the whole post make sense.... However, since you went to the trouble of posting such a glorious wordy essay, I will definitely endeavour to re-read it and make both heads AND tails of it- at the same time!

Poor internet connection dropped out. The post didn't appear so I mashed the 'Post Reply' button until it went through. Funny thing is, I didn't notice it was a double post, or else I would have deleted it. But funnier still, I received two notifications about a 'like' of the post yet saw no 'like' on the post. And then I looked up!:oops:
*scratches head*
hmm. shall i like this very confused post or shall I remark on how confused it appears??
Strangely that's the second double post I think I've read tonight. it's extremely rare- so I think you deserve a gold star!!
Here, take one!

View attachment 52833

EDIT- your double post is now gone- was that you or was it the board that stuffed up and not your connection at all. Perhaps there ARE two parallel worlds and your other identical post has zipped over there to a parallel thread on a parallel board in that parallel world.

btw, I haven't been drinking- it's pure sugar causing this tonight :)
I think SC might have just outdone us both with this one!

Holy crap, chit chat has more oestrogens floating around than at a bridal expo!
That's why it is so clever + funny all the time + the few welcome additions of testosterone are charming, intelligent + amusing! :)

Has my presence already affected your testosterone levels? Egads, I've only been back one day!
Remember, I'm your Squishy :hearts:

But then, what BoyCat wouldn't be seduced by your avatar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back