pour some liqour for the street poet:

He was a boy
She was a girl
Can I make it anymore obvious?

see you in the matchmaking thread.:D
It was nice knowing everyone.

BmD7NmSCUAAolyK.jpg

:drunk:

My last girlfriend had a stand-off-ish Siamese cat. Would only sit with her or her mum. The way I charmed this girl was that her cat liked me, and would sit on my lap. Was an easy way to impress ;):thumbsu:

Are they known as an aloof breed kitty? Thought it was just hers.
ALL cats are known for being aloof!!

Have you seen this before, BT?

dog and cat diaries.jpg

Haha, always took it to mean the 'non-Geelong' ie/other teams discussion.

I'm being a real stickler for the rules for no reason lol. Ignore me :D
No, you're been a real stickler for the rules because two people here have been reamed by a couple of idiots on the board and now everyone is watching over their shoulder waiting for.....

da da da dahhhhhh
stop3.jpg
(off topic!)

THE POST POLICE to catch up with you and bawl you out for getting off topic in a footy thread!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big Tom 2013 why'd you bring this up here? why not talk about it where i posted it?:confused:
trying to bring my rep down?;)
dw GTFW- I think you score more points here if you get banned from the Hawks board :) (even if it's just a thread and temporary)

btw....

stop4.jpg
(off topic)

This is the social thread...
weeawww weeeawwww

Go directly to the Non-Geelong discussion pages on the Geelong board. Do not pass "GO", do not collect $200

and here's a joke to kick-start your day :)

Ma was in the kitchen fiddling around when she hollers out.... "Pa! You need to go out and fix the outhouse!"
Pa replies, "There ain't nuthin wrong with the outhouse."
Ma yells back, "Yes there is, now git out there and fix it."
So......Pa mosies out to the outhouse, looks around and yells back, "Ma! There ain't nuthin wrong with the outhouse!"
Ma replies, "Stick yur head in the hole!"
Pa yells back, "I ain't stickin my head in that hole!"
Ma says, "Ya have to stick your head in the hole to see what to fix."
So with that, Pa sticks his head in the hole, looks around and yells back, "Ma! There ain't nuthin wrong with this outhouse!"
Ma hollers back, "Now take your head out of the hole!"
Pa proceeds to pull his head out of the hole, then starts yelling, "Ma! Help! My beard is stuck in the cracks in the toilet seat!"
To which Ma replies, "Hurt's, don't it?!"

Anyone have any exciting plans for today?

I'm going to a disco themed party tonight. Shopping for some gear today. What should I wear?
Nothing exciting at all for me!

Sorry, I was born in the 80's so I can't help there either. I'd say some big funky flared pants, big boots and a technicoloured top but that could be 60's for all I know. I'm still pretty green with a lot of things.

Last edited:
Nothing exciting at all for me!

Sorry, I was born in the 80's so I can't help there either. I'd say some big funky flared pants, big boots and a techncoloured top but that could be 60's for all I know. I'm still pretty green with a lot of things.
Was going to say relax and enjoy a good game of footy, but today's offering may be a bit below par.

Haha, you spring chicken lol! Was thinking something Saturday night fever style, thanks :thumbsu:

barmy44
your thoughts?:D

seems pretty much like the ECB returning to normal, really :confused:

i grew up in the '90s, with alec stewart as my favourite player, and england as perennial no hopers...

so for me, this picture brings about sweet, sweet nostalgia.

if sturt were winless, instead of undefeated and in 2nd spot by only .05%, it would feel like being six all over again :D

seems pretty much like the ECB returning to normal, really :confused:

i grew up in the '90s, with alec stewart as my favourite player, and england as perennial no hopers...

so for me, this picture brings about sweet, sweet nostalgia.

if sturt were winless, instead of undefeated and in 2nd spot by only .05%, it would feel like being six all over again :D
Don't begrudge my team for keeping yours out of top spot. We've been the perennial strugglers of the SANFL for a long while.

Are you going to the game tomorrow?

Was going to say relax and enjoy a good game of footy, but today's offering may be a bit below par.

Haha, you spring chicken lol! Was thinking something Saturday night fever style, thanks :thumbsu:
The wife made me watch Love Child once. That's where my splendid idea came from!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back