Social Chit Chat III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We have 'planet pizza' and 'doughboys' up here.
Both would be one step higher than Dominos.
Have never tried Crust pizza-aren't they really expensive?
Yes they are, tasty but ya know you could make these yourself w/o too much effort.. wood fired is another topic

Yes they are, tasty but ya know you could make these yourself w/o too much effort.. wood fired is another topic
My brother just built his own wood fired pizza oven in his backyard-was a huge effort. Wonder if it'll be a novelty thing for him.
But yep, pizzas aren't the most difficult thing to make (wouldn't make the base!)

What was your bet? That he wasn't keen? Thanks a lot!!!
He may be weird, he's so quiet, we sat in silence a few times during our lunch, and he hasn't had a girlfriend for 3 years. That's a fair while.

yes, but hey, if i told a girl what he told you it would mean friend zone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My brother just built his own wood fired pizza oven in his backyard-was a huge effort. Wonder if it'll be a novelty thing for him.
But yep, pizzas aren't the most difficult thing to make (wouldn't make the base!)
Parties are now @ your bros!

Any1 watching the C Games..? So glad that the current gen is still interested in making their mark in world sports..
I've been watching bits and pieces, quite enjoying it. Did you see the opening ceremony?
It's the last day of swimming today apparently, will definitely watch some......it's been raining gold medals so far :thumbsu:

are they shitty pizza's like the two i mentioned?
I haven't had one for about five years, and I was pissed when I had it, but it tasted really good. Upon reflection though, it was a bit sloppy, so I wouldn't really consider it a quality pizza by any stretch. I'll say it now though: I HATE DOMINO'S! Pizza Hut is better, although they're also pretty rare nowadays, just like Pizza Haven.

I haven't had one for about five years, and I was pissed when I had it, but it tasted really good. Upon reflection though, it was a bit sloppy, so I wouldn't really consider it a quality pizza by any stretch. I'll say it now though: I HATE DOMINO'S! Pizza Hut is better, although they're also pretty rare nowadays, just like Pizza Haven.

pizza haven, now there is a blast from the past....think they were booted out of victoria for crimes against taste buds.

pizza haven, now there is a blast from the past....think they were booted out of victoria for crimes against taste buds.
There's still two or three in SA, but most of them have been bought out by Eagle Boys. Pizza Haven wasn't great from memory. It was about 1998 when I last ate Pizza Haven.

There's still two or three in SA, but most of them have been bought out by Eagle Boys. Pizza Haven wasn't great from memory. It was about 1998 when I last ate Pizza Haven.
Why would ya want pizza in SA, been to some incredible restaurants there.. a friend was head chef @ Pranzo, you need to get out more!

you said the films were great...it is like the first was written and was really successful so they made the next two.
No. I said I love the matrix.

Love the whole sci fi theory behind it to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back