karencatsfan

Premiership Player
Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
:oops:
Sure you can.

image.axd_.jpg
That is so cute-:hearts:-I want it! You have a good imagination Pivotonian!
Those sour strap lollies that his scarf are made of make me drool :oops:

I heard on the radio that it snowed in Lorne too-could that be right?
From The Age.

Lorne resident Mark Athorn said it was snowing at his property, four kilometres from the coast towards Erskine Falls and about 350 metres above sea level.

“It’s only the third time in 15 years that it’s snowed here,” Mr Athorn said.
“As soon as it got light, I looked outside and there it was: all these flakes were falling.”

we can continue to quibble over the offenciveness or inoffenciveness of the related comment, but regardless I still think it was unnecessary, I mean if the intention wasn't to cause offence... then what was the ******* point??
Exactly NSFB! Of course it was meant to cause offence, it's just that it isn't hitting the intended target, instead, it's just annoying other people who are sick + tired of the perpetual crap!

He has Teriyakicat on ignore, so why would putting me on ignore be an issue? It's not! He just needs to have a whipping person + he's admitted he likes targeting people. The problem is, it's backfiring on him! No matter how much I've modified my behaviour to try + appease him, there is always another issue! I've been 'ordered' not to post pix in footy threads, so I posted them in ChitChat + I get screeched at to post them in footy threads. There is so much off topic discussion in footy threads, but he only complains about me, so I stopped + then he got his cronies to whine about Emoticon over use. I stopped using Emoticons + he whinges that I've ruined the Scratching Post! I only comment on four threads, two of which I began, but I've ruined the WHOLE Scratching Post FFS!

He's a serial whinger + no matter how I tried to adapt, he continues to complain! Every other person on our Board is able to move over posts they don't like, but not him! He goes on + on + on. Now it would be easy to say he obviously has no life, or too much time on his hands, or both, but that is none if my business, just as what I do with my time is none of his concern. Consequently, on the strength that no matter how I modify my behaviour, he still complains, so I'm going back to being me, I'll post what I want, where I want, abiding by the BF rules of course, + he can suck it up! He is the one with the problem + I'm no longer going to put up with his bullying!

The only person who has ruined this thread is VC, with his constant whingeing, ridiculous posts - which most people ignore + his utterly offensive + overt sexual innuendo, which is reminiscent of pre-pubescent silliness of young boys! He complains about adding value! Pfffttt!!! My cats could eat a bowl of alphabet soup + defecate better comments than he offers! :D

+ to the Mods, I'm not angry, I've been totally restrained since the beginning of March, ignoring his nasty behaviour + taunts, but he has no intention of stopping his bullying! He perpetuates this drama of his own making! He doesn't even possess the self-control of 99.99% of people who ignore comments or members they don't like. I'm speaking up, for all those who are fed up with this battle + simply appealing to him, to stop carrying on, to move on, for the sake of all those other posters who have zero interest in his protracted, silliness, please!

:)

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2006
The Dirty N-o-r-f
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
One club man
I'm just baffled that for a group of people who follow Geelong... Nobody seems to know Grace McKellar is an aged care facility, and has been all my life....

Am I the only one who actually has lived in geelong, is everyone from elsewhere??

i wouldnt expect you to know what laurundel is/was so why would i be expected to know what grace mckellar is without googling?

i wouldnt expect you to know what laurundel is/was so why would i be expected to know what grace mckellar is without googling?
Okay I'm more baffled to how few people on this board live in geelong, and by extension what Grace McKellar is

Apr 16, 2006
The Dirty N-o-r-f
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
One club man
Okay I'm more baffled to how few people on this board live in geelong, and by extension what Grace McKellar is

you would maybe very surprised then...maybe check out southern cross after the footy and see all the fans going to the suburban lines.

my line has a fair few cats supporters as well for a line that is far from geelong.

Answers can be discovered using Google of course.

Is it just me or does this one look a bit like Tom Cat from Tom and Jerry??
Yes he does + I seem to remember another of the older logos, with a Cat who looked like Walt Disney's Sylvester.

I vote for this to be our logo starting next season... Seriously like it:thumbsu:
Another oldie but a goodie, again, I think this might have been used be the Women's AFL Team, I think ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back