Social Chit Chat III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prisoners were a little less physical than I thought they would be, although I am sure they were told to be on their best behaviour. The Tiges could take some lessons on the discipline they showed...and as I type that sentence, I just realised I am talking about discipline to a Dominatrix :oops:
Lol. Maybe you secretly want lessons?

Just imagine if Lollantyne was playing next week, runs out for the second half in a Geelong strip! o_O :eek: :confused: :confused: :confused:

:cry:
Don't even joke about that... I am dead serious....:mad::straining:

The hardware store in the neighbourhood I used to live in ran out of rope soon after the Fifty Shades book was released. I hope the hardware stores have stocked up in preparation for the movie release.
Seriously? That is just too funny! Rope? o_O Why not silk ties? They don't leave marks ;)

I was really hoping Henry Cavill would play Christian Grey,

henry-cavill-superman-10052_w1000.jpg

but the role was given to Jamie Dornan

fifty2.jpg

What do the girls think?

Last edited:
Anyone watching The Recruit? I was skeptical for a start, but it's actually been put together pretty well. After jumping off the roof at Etihad, the lads are now playing against a prison team coached by Sheeds. Makes standing in the hole in front of a rampaging Tomahawk a piece of cake...
Yeah, I've been sucked into watching it as well.

I didn't have much hope for it but I don't mind it.

All the guys look like they can play a bit as well.

Not that I'd know, but you don't want bloody rope from the hardware store! Too rough (in a manner of speaking)!
What a romantic Boobies *sigh* :hearts:

I said that too! Use silk, it doesn't leave any marks ;)

:eek:

Not sure where else you'd buy rope. Sadly, my wife didn't know where to buy it either.
The Lebanese guy on New South Head Road, Double Bay, opposite the old Woolworths ;) Or the hardware store in Edgecliff Centre! ;) Don't go to Mitre10 Paddington though, a bunch of grumpy old bugg@rs there :eek:

But for the best hardware supplies, you can't beat Bunnings 'Super' Hardware in Alexandria! + their sausage sizzle on a Saturday morning is a really bonus ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You want thick silk or cotton rope, you could go nylon rope from your local, but if you're gonna bother to tie someone up...

Lot of work to be honest. Just use some scarves or whatever.
But only Hermes scarves please Boobies ;)

You've clearly put some thought into this. I think the women wanted the 'authentic' experience, hence the rope.

http://nypost.com/2012/06/07/fifty-shades-of-grey-spurs-sales-of-sex-accessories-bondage-material/
manboob - ^^^ Here you go - “Fifty Shades of Grey: Indulge Your Fantasies” kit, which includes restraints, a riding crop and “Spank Me Baby” body powder for $169." :D

"Even at staid Brooks Brothers, a publicist promoted “Eight Shades of Grey Ties” among their offerings. “We may not have Fifty Shades of Grey Ties, but we do have Eight Shades of Grey Ties,” :D

Brooks Brothers wins it for me ;)

The NYPost is such a trick!
Bloom should be cheered for defending a woman’s honour
"Orlando Bloom will hold a special place in the hearts of many women after this week. The “Lord of the Rings” star made headlines for clocking rocker brat Justin Bieber at a club in Ibiza, Spain, where the two were attending a star-studded party."

http://nypost.com/2014/08/03/orlando-bloom-should-be-cheered-for-defending-a-womans-honor/
The NYP is another esteemed publication from the house of Murdoch. No surprise it stoops to low levels to sell fish and chip wrapping.

The Lebanese guy on New South Head Road, Double Bay, opposite the old Woolworths ;) Or the hardware store in Edgecliff Centre! ;) Don't go to Mitre10 Paddington though, a bunch of grumpy old bugg@rs there :eek:

But for the best hardware supplies, you can't beat Bunnings 'Super' Hardware in Alexandria! + their sausage sizzle on a Saturday morning is a really bonus ;)
I believe the Edgecliff Centre hardware store is now shut. But I will have my wife sign up to BF so she knows where to buy rope and what to do with it :p

I believe the Edgecliff Centre hardware store is now shut. But I will have my wife sign up to BF so she knows where to buy rope and what to do with it :p
Oh! ??? Was that pre-50 Shades or Post?
I do prefer the new Bunnings 'Super' HardWare centre in Alexandria! They have all the really macho stuff with heaps of grunt!
Probably a good idea to have your wife sign up to BF, I've learned so much! + not only about AFL :D

"So honey, where did you learn about all this kinky sex and rope stuff? Oh some guy on the internet called manboob told me"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back