Social Chit Chat III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
bba7cb2adb47ef10b63d576ac29a6532953b6627850d9c7c4c41c2c9c5cd1ffb.jpg

You don't use this meme like that. You use it ironically. So you don't want me to tel you more! Your kids need to re-educate you!
hahaha- no, I DON'T want you to tell me any more- which is why I used the meme! I think BF would be the LAST place I'd come looking for information such as this :D

(the post above the meme was actually just me being cheeky ;) Should've used a wink, I guess?)

"So honey, where did you learn about all this kinky sex and rope stuff? Oh some guy on the internet called manboob told me"...
"Named manboob and with an avatar of that guy on TV that you think is a fat slob." I can see now that she will be busting to get horizontal as soon as that comes out of my mouth...

Last edited:
How'd you like the soft whip I posted for Rankin_1925 earlier? That doesn't leave marks either- unless you spill it ;)
:oops: I'm not up to that yet, was waylaid by the Review + Preview threads + am frantically checking stats for the last six encounters between Geelong + Fockers. Sorry Teri, I'll do it now :)

ah- that grey is just one of 50, I hear ;) It's a lovely soft whip ;)
Yv0e3kX.gif

:rolleyes:

I'm totally useless! But hey, I was switched on for the important stuff, like using silk ties instead of ropes ;)

But I am a bit confused by Boobies' avatar + the ropes, which Rankin_1925 expressed far better! :D

I read this article yesterday with a fair bit of amazement.

"Take the blame if it's your fault as being stupid is not a disease"

Last week 29-year-old Bendigo mother Jayde Susan Poole was found not guilty of the negligent death of her five-month-old daughter, Bella.
In 2012, after a visit to Hungry Jack’s, Ms Poole left Bella locked in the car for two hours on a 30-degree day.
The court hearing Jayde’s case was told by a US expert that she was not a negligent mother; rather, she suffered from an ailment called “Forgotten Baby Syndrome”, whereby her brain went on “autopilot” and assumed poor Bella had been removed from the car when in fact she had not.

According to the expert, the fact he’d recorded 200 similar instances in the US suggested it was the syndrome and not negligence that led to the baby’s death."

wtf??? Forgotten baby syndrome??? Far out!! How far will these apologists string everyone along?? Absolutely pathetically ridiculous!!!

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/op...is-not-a-disease/story-fni0ffsx-1227010580832

It wasn't too long ago that some fellow took his kid to work with him and left the young child in the car all day, forgetting that he was meant to drop the child off to daycare on his way to work.
Apparently this is the second recent instance of this happening, though the first one is now a murder investigation as it may have been premeditated.

What an easy way to get rid of little kids that annoy you, if you can blame it on the 'forgotten child syndrome'...

http://guardianlv.com/2014/07/hot-car-claims-another-life-after-dad-forgets-to-drop-off-child/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yv0e3kX.gif

:rolleyes:

I'm totally useless! But hey, I was switched on for the important stuff, like using silk ties instead of ropes ;)

But I am a bit confused by Boobies' avatar + the ropes, which Rankin_1925 expressed far better! :D
hahahahaaaa!!! Sorry- were you looking for something a bit kinkier? Those lovely flowing waves on the ice-cream looked kinky enough to me ;)

I read this article yesterday with a fair bit of amazement.

"Take the blame if it's your fault as being stupid is not a disease"

Last week 29-year-old Bendigo mother Jayde Susan Poole was found not guilty of the negligent death of her five-month-old daughter, Bella.
In 2012, after a visit to Hungry Jack’s, Ms Poole left Bella locked in the car for two hours on a 30-degree day.
The court hearing Jayde’s case was told by a US expert that she was not a negligent mother; rather, she suffered from an ailment called “Forgotten Baby Syndrome”, whereby her brain went on “autopilot” and assumed poor Bella had been removed from the car when in fact she had not.

According to the expert, the fact he’d recorded 200 similar instances in the US suggested it was the syndrome and not negligence that led to the baby’s death."

wtf??? Forgotten baby syndrome??? Far out!! How far will these apologists string everyone along?? Absolutely pathetically ridiculous!!!

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/op...is-not-a-disease/story-fni0ffsx-1227010580832

It wasn't too long ago that some fellow took his kid to work with him and left the young child in the car all day, forgetting that he was meant to drop the child off to daycare on his way to work.
Apparently this is the second recent instance of this happening, though the first one is now a murder investigation as it may have been premeditated.

What an easy way to get rid of little kids that annoy you, if you can blame it on the 'forgotten child syndrome'...

http://guardianlv.com/2014/07/hot-car-claims-another-life-after-dad-forgets-to-drop-off-child/

Didn't the British PM and his wife (and their security guards) accidentally leave their young kid/s behind at the pub after a Sunday lunch not long ago?

Lol :)
They all probably thought the kid was with someone else.

I can understand it happening if there are several people involved- and they each think the child is with another person in that group- but not if you have some responsibility.
I was talking to my son about this last night and he said that he'd read that it was part of post-natal syndrome.

How long can that PNS last for, anyway? I've got a few kids that irritate me at times... ;)

John or is it Jon Pertwee was my favourite, because he was the first Dr I saw. Also adored Tom Baker, probably up there with the best Drs. I thought I'd like Peter Davison because I loved him in All Creatures Great + Small, but was disappointed. None of the new ones really grabbed me, which is why I want to watch it from Ep1. Also I've not seen the first Dr.

Who is your fave Tom? + which Dr did you go dressed as?
Yep, John Pertwee has got to be my favourite doc as well.

Dressed up as this Dr.Who though, much easier to do;
image.jpg
Ok, off to find out if our SJ appeal is successful.

That's a good costume Tom. Costume parties can be sooooo hard and expensive, but you'd find that get up in an op-shop ;):thumbsu:

Edit-did you see SJ got off-unbelievable :eek::thumbsu:

Just read this story as an offshoot of the Burbs injury thread -

One in 10 Geelong residents delay seeing doctors due to cost

http://bit.ly/1kBMrVg

Surely that's gotta b a big concern.. o_O
My grandma's a bit like that-will put of going to the dr because she's worried about how much she'll be out of pocket.
I know there was talk about bringing in a $7 fee, but pretty sure a visit to the dr is still bulk-billed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back