Chocco's 2016 Projects

Remove this Banner Ad

Who should they be?

I know he works with all of the young ones, but each year he seems to take on a particular project(s), rides them like Seabiscuit and the results have been good to excellent.

Dusty is now a star. Griff was delist material until Chocco got a hold of him and at least got him good enough so that we wanted him back in for an EF when he hadn't touched a footy in ages.

Typically he chooses younger, talented blokes with questionable work ethic and/or unfilled potential.

I reckon:

Yarran
Tyrone
Lennon

Yours?
Dusty was always a star. He has performed at a high level every year, Each year his improvement has not been sudden or dramatic but its been a slow and steady improvement from year to year.

Imo Griffiths is still delist material or rather trade bait.
We just gave up two second round picks to get Yarran, he had damn well better play well, Chocco or no Chocco.
Ah Tyrone what ails him Chocco can't fix.

Lennon hooray a kid, maybe Chocco can do something with him IF reports are true he has tickets on himself.

Soldo. Need a big mean young ruck putting pressure on everyone.
Menadue: apparently had the sooks after getting dropped last year. No more of that. B Ellis. Needs more aggression. Could be that inside/outside transition player we need. Moore and Townsend. Inside grunt, need them focused and sharp.

Menadue: apparently had the sooks after getting dropped last year. No more of that. B Ellis. Needs more aggression. Could be that inside/outside transition player we need. Moore and Townsend. Inside grunt, need them focused and sharp.

Really ? Sauce?......

Really ? Sauce?......
Read that on PRE. Some guys went and watched the VFL and posted it up. Noted the attitude was poor. Could have been that they were getting flogged.

*disclaimer* I'm in Japan so I can't say for sure. But there was more than 1 poster that said it. Could be a false flag, but it could not.

Read that on PRE. Some guys went and watched the VFL and posted it up. Noted the attitude was poor. Could have been that they were getting flogged.

*disclaimer* I'm in Japan so I can't say for sure. But there was more than 1 poster that said it. Could be a false flag, but it could not.

Hopefully he was just having a bad hair day?...I did hear once he gave the Hampster a serve for being out of possie once during a VFL game. I didn't mind that, shows passion & will to improve...:thumbsu:

have heard that, could explain his performances being very wayward after being dropped

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have thought about this concept, and i am now offering my services to improve peoples posting. I'm thinking _Wang_, CoggaRules and mrmagic. There's a lot of upside to the board if i can get them to lift.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

I have thought about this concept, and i am now offering my services to improve peoples posting. I'm thinking _Wang_, CoggaRules and mrmagic. There's a lot of upside to the board if i can get them to lift.

I feel as though im missing out, Can i also be included ................ PLEASE

I feel as though im missing out, Can i also be included ................ PLEASE

Yeah, i like your attitude. But, do you have a willingness to compete? Are you gonna be the first to start that "sack dimma" thread next year? They're the things i wanna see.

Yeah, i like your attitude. But, do you have a willingness to compete? Are you gonna be the first to start that "sack dimma" thread next year? They're the things i wanna see.

F*** That - Why the F should we sack dimma

Gale has to go though

F*** That - Why the F should we sack dimma

Gale has to go though

Oooooh, hello Mr Potential.

Mate, i had a chat to a couple of board members. You're a tier 4 poster. We feel you have the ability to get to a tier 2 (or T2) as we say in the posting development game. But, it will be a lot of work. The knock on your posting is you are a lazy poster.
Look at the last post. Abbreviations. Lazy, just plain lazy. But don't worry, we'll slim those sausage fingers of yours down.

Mate, i had a chat to a couple of board members. You're a tier 4 poster. We feel you have the ability to get to a tier 2 (or T2) as we say in the posting development game. But, it will be a lot of work. The knock on your posting is you are a lazy poster.
Look at the last post. Abbreviations. Lazy, just plain lazy. But don't worry, we'll slim those sausage fingers of yours down.
I want to change!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back