Universal Love Chris Judd *11/8 Update - Set to play on in 2015*

Remove this Banner Ad

Whilst that's great that Juddy still has it, I hate to think we're still relying on him.

Luckily we have Cripps coming through which will take care of that area in the future.
I can see Gibbs and Cripps racking up big clearance figures together in future.

I can see Gibbs and Cripps racking up big clearance figures together in future.
Same. We get one more year of Juddy running things in there while Cripps finds his feet and then in 2016 it's the Cripps, Gibbs, Bell, Murphy and Graham show with a pretty solid looking outside midfielder brigade to support them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you flip the the "r" towards the C and flip the p's up, Cripps becomes Gibbs...........................truly amazing.
tumblr_n2s6y0rcoW1s4vgibo1_400.jpg

Thomas, Simpson, Docherty, Menzel, Yarran, Everitt, Walker, Sheehan. That's before this year's draft.
All I see is flankers :p

Really though, a fit Daisy Thomas will be so good for us. I wish he'd stop tackling blokes like he's Bill Goldberg *SPEAR!*

Docherty into the midfield will be awesome too, would like him to tidy up his ball handling though, has a touch of the fumbles.

Dangerfield's reply to someone asking his favourite player to watch growing up and now.

@bridget_k_ @Adelaide_FC fav growing up was Nathan Buckley. Now Chris Judd. #crowschat

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Thank you for playing on, Juddy.

Message to Trigg:
Tell Dangerfield if he gets his arse over to Carlton quickly enough he could be standing alongside the great man on the Premiership Podium in 2016 (feel free to chuck in a Visy and 4'n'20 sponsorship deal)

I was so busy laughing during Juddy's interview on TFS I didn't quiet catch it all. When asked about the turning point of his decision to play on, he said that it was after the Fremantle game with a few of the boys... I heard the part when he said he spoke to Mick and a few other people, but did he say anything else about the night after the Freo game? Etsal1? Seemed like there was more to it, but he didn't say. Or he did and I missed it.

On another note, very excited about 2015. Love the way he spoke about the cultural change within the club. Very interesting.

Nah he just said that the non-injured boys say around having a beer after the Freo game and he realised he wanted to hang around because he was upset about missing out on the good stuff to come next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back