• Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Alfredo Rojas

Pain&Gain
Jun 21, 2014
Altona
AFL Club
GWS
Judd has been an excellent football player for extended period of time.. 2 Brownlow Medals, Norm Smith & Premiership player

I still rate Judd, i think still stands out amongst best in Blues midfield... Honestly as Blues I'd love him to play on for 1 more year even if its with another club as much as that would also be saddening seeing him in other colours would just appreciate seeing a legend playing on another year... What should Judd do?

He seemed to lack upper body strength last night; couldn't break tackles like he used to. Of course this could just be due to a limited preparation, in which case, play on.

Still has something to offer. He's not exactly old. The only issue is his own desire but he won't play if he isn't committed to it.

unlike the coach who flagged this whole thing.

Seriously- blues fans- how the hell does the clearly past it MM throw something like this up against arguably your clubs most important player??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being Realistic here...

Judd Turns 31 in september.

Of those 3 scenarios posted...

He might go one more season To see how he will go.

He could retire at 31 and say he has done it all. Which in my opinion that will happen.

I dont see him traded to another club as Carlton will ask too much for him. He Might go to the PSD but that would be a slim chance.

He will retire. He got his Visy money from 2008-2012 and he was getting 1-1.2 million dollars a year in those 5 years. He has been severely injury prone in the last 18 months.

He should not play on next season.

He was never the best defensive runner, but that part of his game is nearly non-existent now. His offensive game is down from it's usual brilliance.

The benefits the team gets from his offensive game are now no longer good enough to make up for the costs to the team from his defensive game.

He costs us goals, numerous times against the swans he just let his opponent get goal side of him in the back half and let them run away from him.

Back