Chris Judd...you champion.

Remove this Banner Ad

What an absolute ****ing peanut.

Judd handled that well. If that clown has any connection at all to the club he should be IMMEDIATELY banned.

None of you would care or be bothered giving Judd kudos if the Clarkson incident hadn't occured.

I'll have to disagree with you on that one...

Can only speak for myself but I would've been congratulating Juddy either way.

Waiting for Robbo to come up with a name for Lygon Street that reflects its moronic inhabitants ... or could it be that problematic people exist outside of Adelaide (City of Morons) too?

Never visited Perth?

Kidding aren't you?! Different circumstance and thankfully someone stepped in to help Juddy.

Of course I am, Clarkson is a scumbag. Judd has more class than that bloke in his little finger and he literally used that to claw at peoples eyes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

holy s**t it's like the perfect angle

fddb46c54a.jpg

i'm done

Judd got away while others at the cafe distracted the man. Clarko pushed away a guy who was close enough to stab him.

Also just because Judd managed to get away from the situation without physicality doesn't mean Clarkson did the wrong thing in his own situation.

Finally it's a bit pathetic that this is being used to troll Hawthorn supporters. None of you would care or be bothered giving Judd kudos if the Clarkson incident hadn't occured.

The thing with the Clarkson situation is the constant talk by community leaders - including the AFL - about how violence is unacceptable and dangerous, and then one of their own engages in it and tries to justify it by saying he was provoked, and everyone jumps to his defence. Clarko has anger issues and took a cheap shot before running away, end of story.

At least Judd walks the talk re the anti violence message. The guy was far more threatening than the drunken idiot in Adelaide. FFS he shaped up at Judd and then tried to throw a chair at him.

What did Judd do? Walk away.

It's a fine example. It doesn't make him a pussy - anybody who's seen him play knows he's not.

The thing with the Clarkson situation is the constant talk by community leaders - including the AFL - about how violence is unacceptable and dangerous, and then one of their own engages in it and tries to justify it by saying he was provoked, and everyone jumps to his defence. Clarko has anger issues and took a cheap shot before running away, end of story.

At least Judd walks the talk re the anti violence message. The guy was far more threatening than the drunken idiot in Adelaide. FFS he shaped up at Judd and then tried to throw a chair at him.

What did Judd do? Walk away.

It's a fine example. It doesn't make him a pussy - anybody who's seen him play knows he's not.

I don't think what Clarko did was a cheapshot at all. If the guy was walking away and had his back turned and Clarko punched him in the back of the head then yeah that would be a cheap shot, but the fact is he was approaching Clarkson after being told to move away multiple times, he got extremely close to Clarkson and anything could have happened. Clarkson pushed him away forcefully, the guy was little more than staggered but it at least got him to concede distance.

The Judd case was a little different, Judd had strangers come to his aid who distracted the man (and credit to those people for doing so) This gave Judd a chance to get away. I expect if the Hawthorn staff had done the same for Clarkson and stood between he and the instigator then he never would have made physical contact and nothing would have happened.

Of course the best thing to do is walk away, but I can't say I would have reacted any different than Clarkson if a drunk idiot I'd never met was getting in my personal space at midnight and following me home.

And that's the thing. Clarko did walk away, he walked about 50 meters away, the bloke followed him even after being asked three times to keep his distance. After all that Clarkson finally reacted physically.

Should we really judge Clarkson for trying to put some distance between himself and a potentially dangerous person?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back