Chris Scott's 'mission accomplished'. What is or was it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just had a skim through the autopsy thread on the cats board. sh*t a brick there are some strange units over there. Almost rivals the Tigers board.
Think about how crazy losing all those close games against them made us feel at times. Now imagine how some of them feel that in spite of those results we keep doing them in finals. Expect to see some more strange behaviour if they do us by under a few goals Easter Monday next year lol

Think about how crazy losing all those close games against them made us feel at times. Now imagine how some of them feel that in spite of those results we keep doing them in finals. Expect to see some more strange behaviour if they do us by under a few goals Easter Monday next year lol
Watch them display some strange behaviour if we go back to back!

Did you hear Robbo troll him though. Effectively saying "Do you really believe that?"
When Stokes was off air Robbo again said along the lines of "Is it all of us in the football world that don't get it or are the Cats deluded??""" Comedy gold from Robbo, but very true.

It was piss funny. Robbo said nothing between those comments and let the others draw him out.

If they had won there was no way stokes would have been anywhere near an interview

Classless delusional bunch. One of their next two games will be even more embarrassing for them

Oh and pendles for the brownlow, or kennedy

It was piss funny. Robbo said nothing between those comments and let the others draw him out.

If they had won there was no way stokes would have been anywhere near an interview

Classless delusional bunch. One of their next two games will be even more embarrassing for them

Oh and pendles for the brownlow, or kennedy
You know you're in bad territory when Robbo has the mental upper hand.

The temptation to post mission accomplished on the cats board is strong but The thought of not being able to continue revelling in their straight set exit keeps me firmly in place as does us still having to play

The temptation to post mission accomplished on the cats board is strong but The thought of not being able to continue revelling in their straight set exit keeps me firmly in place as does us still having to play

I went to the North page instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A reminder to take nothing for granted.

Need to jag back 2 back this year

Something the Cats NEVER managed in their era. Would make them even more jaded if we trump them with in their most dominant period.

Before 2007 they were behind us 9 - 6 in flag count, it would be sweet if we could extend that back out to 12 - 9 by seasons end.

Let's see how you spin THIS mate!!! :p

Gerard-Whateley_Thumb.jpg

tumblr_n4pgy4kk1z1tv612co2_400.gif

Need to jag back 2 back this year

Something the Cats NEVER managed in their era. Would make them even more jaded if we trump them with in their most dominant period.

Before 2007 they were behind us 9 - 6 in flag count, it would be sweet if we could extend that back out to 12 - 9 by seasons end.

I want us to win back-to-back because it would be a terrific achievement for our club, B2B only 25 years after the previous B2B

Has nothing to do with comparisons with another club

However thats all cart and horse stuff - we've only got one match in front of us and that's the Prelim!

When a coach starts making broad statements and plays mind games...history has shown that it's always a sign of a club that's just about spent for the year. Hopefully Al keeps it shut for the next fortnight. :eek:

Save it for the blood$ kultcha club, if it comes to that ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back