Traded Chris Yarran [to Richmond for Pick 19]

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond fans sure have changed their tune re: Yarran.

He's gone from a sooky VFL-level dud to game-changer, all just by switching clubs!

I think you wont find many Richmond supporters bagging Yarran the last 5 years - You getting him confused with Gibbs maybe ?

But really surprising the way Carlton supporters have turned and Yarran has gone from Insanely talented game breaker with off the cgart skills and ability (carlton supporter language) To becoming a sooky la la dud thats mentally weak

I think he will be really burning alot of carlton supporters hearts the next 6-7 years, Going to be a good player to watch when you go to Carlton v Richmond games for a fair few years

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-11-17/yarran-might-have-quit-footy-without-fresh-start-at-tigers

"It was very important for myself to get a fresh start because who knows, if I'd stayed at the other club, I might have parted ways with footy forever if I'd kept going the way I was going," Yarran told the club's website this week.

"A fresh start is just what I needed.

"Obviously it was well documented last year that I wasn't playing the way I would have liked but I'm just thankful Richmond gave me the opportunity to play for a great club and hopefully I can return the favour."

Translation

'I couldn't be bothered taking responsibility for the way I was playing at the other club so I jumped ship. I'm just thankful Richmond gave me the opportunity for another chance at a free ride'

Boo-F#&%1ng-Hoo

Sounds a touch bit like Grigg, wasn't wanting to put in the hard yards so just decided to jump ship. Better player than Grigg obviously but sounds like he might just coast through his career and never hit the highs he could have...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus Christ what the hell was going on down at Visk Park ?

Sounds like he was lucky to get out in time, At least he now has a chance to salvage his career, We really need to help that kid cripps and get him out before its too late

Cant wait for Round 1 2016 , The boos from the 16,000 Carlton fans are going to be amazing

I wonder how many will be crying watching him in the #13 Richmond Jumper tearing them apart

Sounds like he was lucky to get out in time, At least he now has a chance to salvage his career, We really need to help that kid cripps and get him out before its too late

Hey THE GUN I thought that you said that you don't troll Carlton and it's supporters on other boards. Do whatever you want but stay the hell away from the Carlton boards your pathetic troll. I mean seriously I would expect better from a guy in his 50s with kids .....

How awkward was the interview with Yarran at Richmond as soon as he tried to talk about finals

Cant wait for Round 1 2016 , The boos from the 16,000 Carlton fans are going to be amazing

I wonder how many will be crying watching him in the #13 Richmond Jumper tearing them apart
Why would anyone boo? What has he done wrong?

How awkward was the interview with Yarran at Richmond as soon as he tried to talk about finals
Sure was, I suppose he hadnt considered playing finals again if he had stayed at carlton so its understandable that he is in shock knowing he will be playing in september for the rest of his career.

Good pickup - Loved how he referred to carlton as the "other Club"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back