Traded Chris Yarran [to Richmond for Pick 19]

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-11-17/yarran-might-have-quit-footy-without-fresh-start-at-tigers

Translation

'I couldn't be bothered taking responsibility for the way I was playing at the other club so I jumped ship. I'm just thankful Richmond gave me the opportunity for another chance at a free ride'

Boo-F#&%1ng-Hoo

Translation

"how do i put it nicely what a rabble my former club is? hmmm i dont want to kick them while they are down however its f**cking awesome to be at a real club" :)

Sooked all year, bad mouthed the club, forced a trade when he had a year left on his contract, been a bad influence to younger players, been a general snake.
Fair enough. Not worth booing over IMO. He didn't want to be there, we sent him away. He is bitter about it, we have no need to be.

we'll see, he's still only 24... hasnt even entered his prime yet. I imagine similar things were said about betts too...

Bett's was a far different person mentally. So no, the same things weren't said.

That's why Carlton fans still like Betts.

Yarrans constant grinning in situations when he should be looking serious showed up his poor attitude on the field. Pissed fans off no end.

Bett's was a far different person mentally. So no, the same things weren't said.

That's why Carlton fans still like Betts.

Yarrans constant grinning in situations when he should be looking serious showed up his poor attitude on the field. Pissed fans off no end.

Ok, so that sums it up them. Blues hate Yarran for grinning...my god lol

Ok, so that sums it up them. Blues hate Yarran for grinning...my god lol

It sums up his attitude. After copping a belting and other players looking dejected and pissed off this Yarran muppet would be joking and grinning with opposition players.

Good luck with the flake. Won't be missed by me that's for sure.

How would you react if your Captain who went missing in the finals walked off the ground after another Tigers finals failure joking and smiling with the opposition?

I know the answer, just want to see if you're a liar or not.

It sums up his attitude. After copping a belting and other players looking dejected and pissed off this Yarran muppet would be joking and grinning with opposition players.

Good luck with the flake. Won't be missed by me that's for sure.

How would you react if your Captain who went missing in the finals walked off the ground after another Tigers finals failure joking and smiling with the opposition?

I know the answer, just want to see if you're a liar or not.

You must be a teenager, or never go to games and just watch them on TV and I am being kind.

Nearly all players, smile, even *gaps* laugh or joke around after games of footy once the final sirens gone. Regardless of the result. So with your logic, they must be all flakes :drunk:. Also its funny, you use this on Yarran but ignore Murphy and Gibbs who have done that exact thing. I have even seen Yarran look shattered after a loss but you ignore that too, funny that.

Bottom line, something broke down in Yarrans relationship with your club. Simple minded people like to account full and total blame on Yarran, go for it but in reality, it was clearly a two way street. Your club failed Yarran as much as you believe Yarran failed your club, Heck, your Captain and Vice Captain questioned your club publicly this year if they were going to be traded or not. The blues were a shambles this year on and off the field. It would be fun to know, if you had a performing administration and leadership, would you have lost Yarran and Hendo ?

To your Cotchin comment, no he would not do it and either would Yarran if it was in a final, so your suggestion is idiotic.

Sooked all year, bad mouthed the club, forced a trade when he had a year left on his contract, been a bad influence to younger players, been a general snake.

can you prove any of this ? prove his band influence to young players ? Which young players did he infect, remember Yarran was a servant of your club for seven years ffs....

When we lost Lambert to the Lions and Maxfield to the swans, I was shattered but nearly all of us never turned on them to the point we lie and ignore the good they did for our club, so its sad and actually pretty disgusting to read the reaction most of you have on Yarran.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You must be a teenager, or never go to games and just watch them on TV and I am being kind.

Nearly all players, smile, even *gaps* laugh or joke around after games of footy once the final sirens gone. Regardless of the result. So with your logic, they must be all flakes :drunk:. Also its funny, you use this on Yarran but ignore Murphy and Gibbs who have done that exact thing. I have even seen Yarran look shattered after a loss but you ignore that too, funny that.

I go to plenty of games. More than you. I know who does it and who doesn't. The difference between Murphy and Yarran is that Murphy has a crack every time he's out on the ground. Yarran does not. When you've done nothing in the game and put zero effort in and then walk off the ground doing what he did so often its pisses fans off. Gibbs has been criticized for doing the same thing as well. His saving grace is he's twice the footballer Yarran is.

Bottom line, something broke down in Yarrans relationship with your club. Simple minded people like to account full and total blame on Yarran, go for it but in reality, it was clearly a two way street. Your club failed Yarran as much as you believe Yarran failed your club, Heck, your Captain and Vice Captain questioned your club publicly this year if they were going to be traded or not. The blues were a shambles this year on and off the field. It would be fun to know, if you had a performing administration and leadership, would you have lost Yarran and Hendo ?

Yarran broke down is what happened. He is weak mentally and can't hack the hard stuff. Total flake.

To your Cotchin comment, no he would not do it and either would Yarran if it was in a final, so your suggestion is idiotic.

Just as idiotic as you thinking you're getting a dedicated footballer.

When we lost Lambert to the Lions and Maxfield to the swans, I was shattered but nearly all of us never turned on them to the point we lie and ignore the good they did for our club, so its sad and actually pretty disgusting to read the reaction most of you have on Yarran.

Carlton fans turned on Yarran long before he joined Richmond. They never doubted his ability, but his effort and output were simply embarrassing. Then he screwed the club over by saying "trade me to Richmond or I quit" with a year to run on his contract.

If you want to see disgusting, go look at the things your own posters were saying about him in order to prove he was only worth a third rounder.

Actually it says it all about Yarran.

Funny how Betts is still much loved by fans and are still disappointed by his departure. Yarran, good riddance.

I know blues fans are upset yarran is gone, and for only pick 19 as well when sos promised so much more, however brace yourselves as that's nothing compared to the disappointment you are going to feel watching him carve it up for the tigers over the next few years... enjoy:)

I know blues fans are upset yarran is gone, and for only pick 19 as well when sos promised so much more, however brace yourselves as that's nothing compared to the disappointment you are going to feel watching him carve it up for the tigers over the next few years... enjoy:)
Don't worry he will have his good moments when he carves it up but don't complain when he sooks it up if he his not getting a kick or RIchmond are getting beaten or he is copping a hard tag or its too cold or the wind is blowing the wrong way etc etc

Translation

"how do i put it nicely what a rabble my former club is? hmmm i dont want to kick them while they are down however its f**cking awesome to be at a real club" :)
...'however its f**cking awesome to be at club where I'll be able to slack off and they'll still think I'm great'

I estimate around 3 games prior to his contract expiring.

So many whinging Calolton supporters...

ZakkWyldeSignatureWah-11.png

So many desperate Richmond fans keeping this thread alive because poaching a flaky HBF from the bottom club for slight unders is the closest thing they've ever known to success.

Tuggers gonna tug.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back