Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Not if they break it down into 52 weekly payments of $28.40. ;)
As soon as I posted I was counting how long it'd take for someone to post that.

I put the ball on the tee, and how I hoped somebody would drive it down the fairway.

A man has had his motorised esky impounded after he was caught driving it without a licence and on a footpath on Victoria's Mornington Peninsula.

The 29-year-old man was intercepted by police on the footpath beside Point Nepean Road at Rosebud West just after 5pm on Saturday.

The 49cc esky was impounded for 30 days for the use an unregistered recreational vehicles on council land.

The man was fined $1,476.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-01-18/man-fined-for-driving-motorised-esky-without-a-licence/6023528

The former fails to incorporate Chrisco's tendency to charge a premium for the convenience of paying in weekly installments.
I see only one realistic way of settling this.

mkfight.jpg

Shane Hird

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan The Cult of Robbo Essendon Player Sponsor 2016
May 8, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
NYJ
Nup.

I don't go round saying entire demographics of people are "s**t". Elitist campaigner.

Way too serious there paddy.

The fact is anyone no matter who it is or how much they earn that signs up for chrisco deserves to reticuled.

Shane Hird

Cancelled
May 8, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
NYJ
Mel has it sorted. So much saving to be had this year with Chrisco if you just get your financials in order...

Mel MiddletonChrisco Hampers
January 7 at 9:29pm · Dapto ·
I soooo need to choose my hampers. Missed out last year due to financial issues. I missed getting my chrisco order

Shane Hird

Cancelled
May 8, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
NYJ
Last edited:
Back