Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

I believe there is also Hamper King - actually there is!!

https://www.hamperking.com.au/hampers/home
Oooh this is a good one. For the low low price of 575 bucks I can get a 500 dollar prepaid debit card!

nGgxRVy.png

HANG ON.
Isn't buying a hamper and paying up front just grocery shopping? Only you're paying a shitload more than you would if you just went to the ******* supermarket?
She's obviously too lazy to walk around and get it all one item at a time. Maybe she needs to buy a mobility scooter from them.

Oooh this is a good one. For the low low price of 575 bucks I can get a 500 dollar prepaid debit card!

nGgxRVy.png
yeah this I do not get. At least with the hampers, I dunno, you are relieved of the burden of deciding what to buy, finding it, bringing it home, etc.

This one is crazy. Banks actually still do the old xmas club accounts don't they?

jeez, just looked again and it's for three week plan only. ffs

indeed, 'haters' implies a lot more views than she manages. seems the world just isn't ready for grocery unboxing, and 20 minute videos explaining why every single thing was bought.

Oh my god, I hate this bitch. Today's gonna be crazy! I have to clean the house, go shopping and drop off dogs. * me dead, she was also completely out of breath again, must still have been that box she had to move from the week before.

But you can get supermarket delivery these days anyway? Still below the cost of a Chrisco hamper and with less stuff you don't actually need
You can't put a price on the joy of the hamper arriving and the orgasmic experience of unpacking it. Priceless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most idiotic comment I've ever seen. She's not ordering off them again because a competitor offers a similar product??? Good on her for getting out of that cluster* of a company's grasp but that's such a s**t reason. It's like someone not buying cadbury hazelnut chocolate because lindt also makes hazlenut chocolate. Its called competition for god's sakes.

indeed, 'haters' implies a lot more views than she manages. seems the world just isn't ready for grocery unboxing, and 20 minute videos explaining why every single thing was bought.

I made it 6 minutes in. Mind=blown why you would make a video showing your shopping 'haul' of frozen s**t and 3rd world quality meat.

Most idiotic comment I've ever seen. She's not ordering off them again because a competitor offers a similar product??? Good on her for getting out of that cluster**** of a company's grasp but that's such a s**t reason. It's like someone not buying cadbury hazelnut chocolate because lindt also makes hazlenut chocolate. Its called competition for god's sakes.
But they have the same products its rediculous

But they have the same products its rediculous
As in the same hampers or just sell hampers with similar products. If they have exactly the same hampers then its s**t but going to the other one is equally stupid if that's what she went and did. As far as I'm concerned all of these companies need to be pissed off.

HANG ON.
Isn't buying a hamper and paying up front just grocery shopping? Only you're paying a shitload more than you would if you just went to the ******* supermarket?

Paying chrisco upfront just defies belief, i just, i just don't get it

Lol..God I love this thread. The exasperated sighs of disbelief and amazement always delivers.

Most idiotic comment I've ever seen. She's not ordering off them again because a competitor offers a similar product??? Good on her for getting out of that cluster**** of a company's grasp but that's such a s**t reason. It's like someone not buying cadbury hazelnut chocolate because lindt also makes hazlenut chocolate. Its called competition for god's sakes.
Isn't Castle Hampers owned by Chrisco anyway?

I'm just gonna leave these here:

Some more quality Chrisco unwrapping videos. Props if you can actually get through it all. Worth watching the introduction at least.

I skipped to 3 minutes in and made it to 5 minutes fourth when she starts showing us all the frozen variety of chips she's gotten.

This was just after she showed me around 8kg of meat and I can see around 15 more boxes in the background which I'm sure she'll soon show to me.

Few questions;

1. Did you ever track down this bird?
2. Is she keen to root?

Frozen chips r *ing MINT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back