Christianity is based on substitutionary atonement. Is it a moral religion?

Remove this Banner Ad

will write that down to read.

Did you see the play that MelbourneFestival put on two years back, Nixon To China? Or did MTC do it, but for the festival. I never made that play. Thats the type of play you run into Burnside and Peter "I am a living hobbit" Craven at.

MaddAdam Goebbels luger culcha quote

It was an opera wasn't it. Wouldn't mind seeing that Phillip Glass Disney one either - Peter Craven is craven

It was an opera wasn't it. Wouldn't mind seeing that Phillip Glass Disney one either - Peter Craven is craven
was an opera ur right!

hey, a bouffant off.

who wins.

Craven v Manne?

and how about them crossin swords (sic) *at the urinal.

Craven edits Morry's The Quarterly Essay. whilst Manne is editing Spectator Quadrant. And then Manne edit's The Monthly before he changed seats with Sally Warhaft who he gets turfed with Morry authority and now Gideon Haigh wont write for Morry because he was Sally's squeeze at the time. so incestuous, so they prolly share the same genes.

Manne v Craven. its a bouffant off.

have you seen the type of people who read Quadrant? I have been in a suburban newsagent on two occassions when the new edition had come in, and the two people i saw, different locales, different newsagents, were cut from the same cloth. But about 70, retired, white-grey hair, crepescular. Apart from @medusula who has a lifetimes gold subscription to Quadrant. The type of person might be meds in a curmudgeonly corporal suit of skilts.

yeah, caveat. low shots to meds for his reading preference, and skilts for his miscreantism(sic)

I
was an opera ur right!

hey, a bouffant off.

who wins.

Craven v Manne?

and how about them crossin swords (sic) *at the urinal.

Craven edits Morry's The Quarterly Essay. whilst Manne is editing Spectator Quadrant. And then Manne edit's The Monthly before he changed seats with Sally Warhaft who he gets turfed with Morry authority and now Gideon Haigh wont write for Morry because he was Sally's squeeze at the time. so incestuous, so they prolly share the same genes.

Manne v Craven. its a bouffant off.

have you seen the type of people who read Quadrant? I have been in a suburban newsagent on two occassions when the new edition had come in, and the two people i saw, different locales, different newsagents, were cut from the same cloth. But about 70, retired, white-grey hair, crepescular. Apart from @medusula who has a lifetimes gold subscription to Quadrant. The type of person might be meds in a curmudgeonly corporal suit of skilts.

yeah, caveat. low shots to meds for his reading preference, and skilts for his miscreantism(sic)

I have got an old leftie mate who used to be an advisor the Lionel Murphy who reads it avidly and even writes for it ocassionally!! He is about 70

The type of person might be meds in a curmudgeonly corporal suit of skilts.

I still haven't worked out how you can afford to keep paying that private dick to trace my every movement, public and private.

I am obsessed with those two - you have to give it to Kissinger - withdrawal from Vietnam, SALT treaty with the Soviets and China Detente in one year - pretty impressive. McNamara had aspergers!!!!! Have you read Robert Dalek's book Nixon and Kissinger - their sick attraction to one another is what drove their creativity and weirdness together!!

Will agree that it's somewhat impressive but it's more just the way that brand of foreign policy works. US pulls out of Vietnam and gives the Chinese their red state borders and spheres of influence. Same with Russia. It has to function as a whole package or not at all. It's all about order by power.

Will agree that it's somewhat impressive but it's more just the way that brand of foreign policy works. US pulls out of Vietnam and gives the Chinese their red state borders and spheres of influence. Same with Russia. It has to function as a whole package or not at all. It's all about order by power.

Hank might be a war criminal but at least he was strategic! It was bold for a republican adminstration to enter into a START treaty and to detente with China

Hank might be a war criminal but at least he was strategic! It was bold for a republican adminstration to enter into a START treaty and to detente with China

Spot on. He knew what he was doing, it's just the drive for order without restraint turned him a bit haywire.

Spot on. He knew what he was doing, it's just the drive for order without restraint turned him a bit haywire.
No Nixon was driven mad by Daley fraudulently stealing the 60 election for Kennedy. This confirmed everything he hated about privileged Ivy League rich boys - it drove Nixon to madness

Last edited:
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/pa...lled-my-son-ryan/story-fnet085v-1227138934331

These parents literally disowned their son merely for being a homosexual, and the emotional abuse pushed him into drugs and eventually taking his own life.
Still the parents remain clouded with that inflated entitlement that is religion. These animals are so full of themselves. They just killed their son yet all they can respond with is self reflection of their own ego's.

"I cringe as I realise how foolish I was. I was afraid of all the wrong things,” she wrote. “And I grieve, not only for my oldest son, who I will miss every day for the rest of my life, but for the mistakes I made. I grieve for what could have been, had we been walking by FAITH instead of by FEAR.”

It will always surprise me this form of apathetic mtv behavior. It's why most people in this world have no value. They just killed their son yet they respond by preaching such vanity to their facebook friends ******* aloof narcissists.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back