Christopher Pyne!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Because they aren't meant to be in the money making business. Their priorities become questionable.

Private universities, sure, but not publics.

So when you get in the workforce/private enterprise you will educate our young 'uns for jack s**t. Good for you.

I wouldn't. And neither should our universities.

On the plus side, user pay weeds out the people like our Commie friends like The Speaker.

So when you get in the workforce/private enterprise you will educate our young 'uns for jack s**t. Good for you.

I wouldn't. And neither should our universities.

On the plus side, user pay weeds out the people like our Commie friends like The Speaker.

I think anyone who has actually paid attention to my postings on this forum would find the idea of me being a communist to be quite amusing.

Beer. Sex. Beer.

All at the taxpayers expense.

And then we pump out Einsteins like yourself.

(Disclaimer: Did Uni).
Depending on when you went to Uni, I hope none of my taxes paid for you.
Judging from your posts, seems a waste of money.

You support taxpayer funded education, yet hope none of yours paid for me. Simple stuff.

I'll lower the bar for you in the future.
Not sure that is what I said but it is good to see that you were able to pay all your fees without any subsidy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Universities support Minister Pyne's policy. Why all the bitching and moaning.
Firstly, it's managerial representatives of the universities, not all staff. Secondly, it's mainly the G8, who stand to gain short term revenue at the expense of students and the wider industry. Thirdly, most have backtracked on support.

In fact even among the G8 support was limited to a few key idealogues with others in tow simply due to how starved they have been by revent governments post Keating.

There should be a significant funding increase not deregulation.

In fact deregulation will hurt tertiary education more broadly, the bills two real aims are that it funnels funds to private colleges and paves the way for privatisation of the unis that take the least hit. So a two tier system with an elite couple, where money not merit is what matters.

This isn't even the US system btw.

It most certainly is what you said.

You support taxpayer funded education, yet hope none of yours paid for me. Simple stuff.
I'll lower the bar for you in the future.
This is what I posted:
"Depending on when you went to Uni, I hope none of my taxes paid for you.
Judging from your posts, seems a waste of money".

Can't find the word support.
Again, I ask, no government subsidy, all paid for by you, cash, up front?

This is what I posted:
"Depending on when you went to Uni, I hope none of my taxes paid for you.
Judging from your posts, seems a waste of money".

Can't find the word support.
Again, I ask, no government subsidy, all paid for by you, cash, up front?

That is really none of your business.

If you don't believe what you type, don't type it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back