Christopher Pyne!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you reckon that if there was documented evidence, just as there was with Abbott's bullying when he was a student, do you reckon that it would not have made the news somewhere?

If you are hell bent on finding out for yourself, I'd start with going over to Family First HQ here in Adelaide and start asking around. I'm sure you'll get some leads and then, I'd try and find other politically minded uni students of the time and ask them.

I'm sure that a budding investigative journalist would have a great time researching this particular time in Pyne's life.

As for being biased against Pyne, all I can say is that I don't like him as a person, I don't like his politics, I don't like the way he goes about things and I certainly don't take him seriously other than he can and has been, a destructive force in Australian Politics but that does not mean in any way, that I would spread crap about Pyne nor any other person regardless of how much I loath them because to partake in that type filth, would make me no better than those towards whom I have no respect.
Christopher Pyne has had a lot of s**t thrown at him, alluding that he is a homosexual on the ABC ( that paragon of non bias) , and he has always been graceful under fire, he should have sued them but chose to ignore it and move on. You can disagree with his policies, but he has always behaved as a gentleman and never been nasty to others. Its a pity that some labor people cant take stock and conduct themselves the same way as Chris Pyne.

Christopher Pyne has had a lot of s**t thrown at him, alluding that he is a homosexual on the ABC ( that paragon of non bias) , and he has always been graceful under fire, he should have sued them but chose to ignore it and move on. You can disagree with his policies, but he has always behaved as a gentleman and never been nasty to others. Its a pity that some labor people cant take stock and conduct themselves the same way as Chris Pyne.
If that is what you believe, that Christopher Pyne has always behaved like a gentleman, then I don't reckon you know him at all.

Those who seek to denigrate someone, anyone, because of their sexual orientation and worse, anyone who seeks to demonise homosexuality and then use the tag "homosexual/gay/leso/NTTAWWT" etc etc as some kind of put down, really is scum of the worst kind whether they be labour, liberal, family first, national wah, wah, wah, wah........

How would you know that?

Christ in a creamcheese sauce.

Must be Chrissy's mum.

He currently holds the record for most times ejected from the House of Reps.
Wouldn't imagine too many of those occurred under Bishops reign.

You're on drugs. Most Liberals I speak to hate the man with a passion. A true gentleman is something Pyne certainly is not.

Leigh sales has had to grovelling admit she was Wong and Pyne was White.

Dio's surname IS pronounced Wong so you'll all have to lower the legs.

I still reckon my theory is write and Pain pronounced "Wang" "Wong" because he confused Dio with Penny. Anyway, having spent my penny I guess I can now lower the leg.

Its coming our that pyne and co had prepared slick advertising to convince potential university entrants of the benefits of the changes.

Cynically youd have to say a potential university entrant might theorise that if the governments saving, money, someone has to pay more.

And i notice the return of the 10 point plan. - amended to 9 point plan

If you have kids between 14 and 17 with thoughts of university youd hve to have been raving monster looney to have voted this shower in

But they did 'stop the boats'. Sarcasm font

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought I'd post this gem from last year's federal election here:

A volunteer worker for Federal Liberal frontbencher Christopher Pyne has been cautioned by police for allegedly interfering with Labor Party posters in his electorate of Sturt in Adelaide's east.
Mr Pyne has defended Ms O'Shea, insisting she was actually helping out.

He says he is proud of her.

"I am absolutely confident that no wrongdoing has occurred and I understand that she will be entirely cleared," he said.

"She was fixing them for the Labor Party because they'd been so poorly put up.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-08-...was-27fixing27-labor-election-posters/4887174

:drunk:

“They also need to understand that – present company excepted of course – the media are not trying to help the government be re-elected, they are trying to get a story, therefore disunity is always a story.”

Well, may as well come out and say it I suppose.

DjNIvmE.jpg

Yep, Government is certainly running a tight ship, except of course if you want to promote a policy.
http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...for-ads-no-one-is-buying-20141226-12e1sy.html
"The data comes as the government confirmed it has forked out another $395,000 to research company Orima Research to conduct more focus groups on the Higher Education changes, which the Senate rejected earlier this month.

The same company had already received $163,000 to conduct "market research on the level of awareness and understanding of the Higher Education System" between October and December."

But hey, there are plenty of cartons left over for the homeless and others that will loose funding.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back