Travel Chunkychicken's European Adventure

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 19, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Swans Blog
Hi everyone, I'm flying out to Greece on Saturday night for my 7 week adventure. I'm visiting Greece, Italy, France, Spain and Portugal. Lots of photos will be taken, advice will be given, advice will be taken and many good times will be had.

I'm very excited to do it and cannot wait! And I can't wait to get out of this shitty Melbourne weather too (it's pissing down as a type).

You can follow daily updates on my site:
http://www.justinmitchell.com.au/

I'll link back photos and stories when I can! :D

:( Feel for ya . Hope you are over that ? Just read the link you gave us . Keep going with it . Great photos
Yeah all good now just not used to the food here, doesn't help that I'm lactose intolerant so my stomach was always going to have issues. Back to Athens today :D

Thanks for the links, chunkychicken! Sorry to hear about your run in ("runs" in?) with the food problem but hope you're all well and chirpy now. Will read those links shortly- stay safe!
LOL. Gross.

I haven't had a chance to post anything in the last 2 days and I think that may continue for another day at least. The WiFi here has been horrible and I can barely use the interwebs, let alone upload any images. Italy is nice, but for some reason I just want to pack up and run back to Greece.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL. Gross.

I haven't had a chance to post anything in the last 2 days and I think that may continue for another day at least. The WiFi here has been horrible and I can barely use the interwebs, let alone upload any images. Italy is nice, but for some reason I just want to pack up and run back to Greece.

I felt the same way CC. It looks like you are having a blast, enjoy!!!

Ok, so I finally got around to posting up my blog about Rome. This is just the 1st day and I'm off for a few hours to take some more pictures before I go to Firenze.

http://www.justinmitchell.com.au/the-magic-of-rome/

Enjoy! But you're warned - it is not mobile friendly and there's more than 700 pictures on that page. Fortunately, they're all about 5kb each but they do open into larger gallery views!

Not surprised at all 5/5 for friendliness. :hearts: the Greeks. (And I'm not just saying that cause I'm half Greek, lol- they were by far the friendliest ppl I came across in Europe).

Enjoy the rest of your trip, hope there is no more food poisoning!!!
Greece was amazing I already want to go back for a month! Maybe meet a beautiful greek goddess :straining::straining:

Ok, so I finally got around to posting up my blog about Rome. This is just the 1st day and I'm off for a few hours to take some more pictures before I go to Firenze.

http://www.justinmitchell.com.au/the-magic-of-rome/

Enjoy! But you're warned - it is not mobile friendly and there's more than 700 pictures on that page. Fortunately, they're all about 5kb each but they do open into larger gallery views!
that is So good . Just had a quick look Will get back to it later . Just wonderful Thank you :)

Just going slowly through your writing and photos of both Greece and Italy. :) Have always wanted to read up on as much history of these countries as I can, as well as Britain , so you are helping and inspiring me to get to it ! Thank you:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back