Toast Church of Prudden

Remove this Banner Ad

You're the OP and a mod they'll think you're the cult leader :)
I'm sure once they got down to the picture of VD as the pope that would set them straight, haha.

I'm sure once they got down to the picture of VD as the pope that would set them straight, haha.

He is the front man, you're the Illuminati behind the scenes pulling the strings :)

Hmmmm, with this board being a former sponser of young Christian, i wonder if he took a peek during his recent selection:oops:

He is a great guy, chatted to him a few times now. As is Austin who is getting it now. :oops:

They don't read it. Didn't VitalDread tell the holy one himself at the recent dinner?
My assumption would be that he then went and told the others.
They may well have gathered around the old computer and had a peek after that
It was actually Ant_ that mentioned it and i explained it to him.

I see.
I think it's great that it's out there. I'm sure the boys are having some fun with it
Hopefully it's not at the expense of the JP. If it is, then I am sure he will strike down upon them with vengenace and furious anger......
I caught up with him a couple weeks after telling him, he didn't seem oddly freaked out
Still chatty and watched basketball with us.

ppffffttttt.
Igloo and his made up religion - to quote Dogwatch "frogshit"
Igloo is nothing more than Big Footys version of L Ron Hubbard (does that make Dannnnnnnnnnn Tom Cruise?)
anyways.....:).....

As an athiest, the Chosen One was first mentioned in one of the greatest rock songs of all time.

A hint came early
"There's a feeling I get, when I look to the west"
and then
"And it's whispered that soon
if we all call the tune
then the Prudden
will lead us to reason"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't you read the "Sack Macca" thread?

Yes...and I've found its full of false prophets.

This is the only thread on BigFooty that guarantees any sort of enlightenment.

Look to your heart. Brother.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back