Toast Church of Prudden

Remove this Banner Ad

Hurt his knee according to the website vid. Club thinks it best to just prepare hime for the preseason rather than play any more games.
hes getting his hammy fix in the off season according to him

Just had a 15 minute chat with the prude and 12 minutes of it was about the bont. got a real nice pic of him and my daughter but didnt turn out :(

what a young man he is....great bloke

Thanks for the updates cleveland.

Definitely one of my favourites on the list, always takes the time for a chat and bothers to remember names too.

Hopefully he can sort out his hammies and play plenty of footy for us next year. The BigFooty community will go absolutely nuts when he's named. One of these Thursday nights. :)

Good to see him back out on track has had a shocking run with injuries

Good to see him back out on track has had a shocking run with injuries
That "run of injuries" you speak of was for our sins. He was injured for our sins.
If you repent for your sins and reject GWS and all their list concessions and empty club culture, then Thy Holy Prud will reward us with on-field success.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what is a pass mark for Prudden, ie what gets him another contract? I'd say just an injury free run with solid development in the twos gets him another year. Another injury riddled year and we'd have to rookie him I reckon. Any games he plays is a bonus for me but can definitely see him playing out 5-10 in the second half of the year if he's injury free.

Really want to see him find a spot at HB, think it's perfect for him. Can't really say for sure but just reckon he'd be a really accountable type defensively. Hard at the contest and has really lovely skills. Anyone know what he's like overhead?

Thought I better contribute to the Church
To the tune of Hey Jude
Hey Prud

Hey Prud, you are so rad
Taken in the draft at pick fifty
Remember to let Prud into your heart
Then he can start to make us better

Hey Prud, don't be afraid
You were injured but now are better
We repent to you for all of our sins
So you can make us better

And anytime you feel the pain, hey Prud, refrain
Don't carry the Dogs upon your shoulders
For well you know that it's a fool who doubts the Prud
By making the Dogs a lot better
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah

Hey Prud, can't let me down
Scott Wynd found you, way out in Seymour
Then he can start to make us better

So let it out and let it in, hey Prud, begin
You're waiting for someone to perform with
And don't you know that it's just you, hey Prud, you'll do
The movement you need is on your shoulder
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah yeah

Hey Prud, you are so rad
Taken in the draft at pick fifty
Then he can start to make us
Better better better better better better, oh

Nah nah nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah, hey Prud

Last edited:
Really want to see him find a spot at HB, think it's perfect for him. Can't really say for sure but just reckon he'd be a really accountable type defensively. Hard at the contest and has really lovely skills. Anyone know what he's like overhead?
We have a plethora of potential half-backs (Wood, Murphy, JJ, Biggs, Darley, Talia).
Prudden seems to do his best work in traffic - think of a taller Hrovat. Makes good decisions with the ball even under pressure (at least he did every time I saw him at VFL level)

So what is a pass mark for Prudden, ie what gets him another contract? I'd say just an injury free run with solid development in the twos gets him another year. Another injury riddled year and we'd have to rookie him I reckon. Any games he plays is a bonus for me but can definitely see him playing out 5-10 in the second half of the year if he's injury free.

Midfield.
No where else. Might take time to build his tank but is his best position and our area of need with Campaigner, cooney and Higgins gone.

Prudden was more impressive than Hrovat in the early VFL games they played. I'm confident that if he can stay injury free, he's going to be a valuable player.
Yeah that game agains collingwood I remember watching the highlights...

The Prud absolutely slaughtered them

The kid is just a fantastic guy, I'm hoping his luck improves

Prudden was more impressive than Hrovat in the early VFL games they played. I'm confident that if he can stay injury free, he's going to be a valuable player.

There was some great footage of the pair of them combining well in the VFL in their first year

Yeah that game agains collingwood I remember watching the highlights...

The Prud absolutely slaughtered them

The kid is just a fantastic guy, I'm hoping his luck improves
I was at that game
He killed it against afl listed players that were more mature
Reckon he could win the liston one year

I would like to see him understudy to Matty Boyd this year with a view to taking over his spot in the midfield in time for next season. Perhaps they could share it later in the coming season as MB winds down, this assuming ( praying for) a relatively injury free 2015 for both.

He is a potential A grader. Just hope he avoids the big injuries for the rest of his career.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back