Toast Church of Prudden

Watched Prudden train today, did well in some drills but had a bit of a niggle
landed awkwardly after a tackle
Did 3 laps after that and said hi to myself and nathan
Then did handball drills and bike and weight drills for the rest of the time i was there.

I'm sure it was prophesied the holy one would rise in 2015. Can I get an Amen?!
How about an Omen?
images

The injury room at VUWO

ThirdLegUp

Premiership Player
Apr 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
one must understand the deep spirals of thought that the sacred VUWO think-tank have delved to understand the true nature of T Boyds aquisitioun. He is to be the bearer of the church.

Thunderdome-Master-Blaster.jpg

ThirdLegUp

Premiership Player
Apr 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
should have strapped him to Toyds back, as was the plan, WHY DIDN'T THEY STICK WITH THE PLAN!!! 10 koby's wouldn't have moved toyd!

adegrub21

All Australian
Sep 25, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
How amazingly silk was Prudden's kick from the pocket to the flank? Straight into the hole.

Looked fine in the warm down stretch. He'll be right.

TheHoneyBadger

"I lost my phone"
10k Posts Western Bulldogs - Cordy, Honeychurch, Prudden, Dale Player Sponsor 2015
Sep 17, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Looked okay after the game, if a little groggy.

Every time I watch this guy I want to buy more shares in him. Silk, and mature beyond his years. Deserves some luck.

paulveed

Club Legend
Jan 3, 2010
traf e
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
liverpool
From what I saw live it was 90% koby (now aka Judas)

Sorry L39, have to disagree here. I had my binoculars on the incident at the time. While I agree Pruden's collision with Stevens was solid,
what it did was open him up to a full blooded hip and shoulder from Morris [ Rich.], while he was totally unprepared, and unable to protect himself.

I am not being critical of the Rich. player, but two guys went for the ball, and one went for the body.

TempleKelvington

Cancelled
Sep 23, 2009
Out searching for omens pointing to our next flag.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Looked a tad slow off 1/2 back - should be given more midfield time - he has the skills to offset the loss of young Libba

He's (Prudden) not quick but he seems to have time, he does not panic and uses the ball well in general. I think he could have some midfield time for sure, seems just about everyone will lol.

That said I like Goodes to replace Lib. I don't think any of the kids are totally ready for the workload libber produces and while they could cameo there, I think the seasoned body of Goodes and his class would shine through as a pure mid.

Back