Toast Church of Prudden

Remove this Banner Ad

Thy Holy Prud has reached out to thy common footballer, with thy common footballer's injury commonly known as "a hamstring". Thy Prud has "done a hammy" for our sins in a common training session (which he also undertook for our sins)

In the name of the Fatber, the Son, and the Holy Prud, let us pray.

Thy Holy Prud has reached out to thy common footballer, with thy common footballer's injury commonly known as "a hamstring". Thy Prud has "done a hammy" for our sins in a common training session (which he also undertook for our sins)
In the name of the Fatber, the Son, and the Holy Prud, let us pray.

Methinks He must have broken all Ten Commandments but He hath suffered enough.

Biblical history tells us that God created the world in 6 days and rested on the 7th. Surely such a minor thing as an injured hamstring would be little challenge over the same time!

In Biblical times people lived for 500 years -- I can only assume their clocks were different ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice little plug from Roughie!
The panel loved it too.

Official Request for Thread to be Stickied on grounds of it now being Famous Igloo mike_

Really? Hopefully somebody has it on record!

Can't wait to see

Ease up turbo, only a little mention. One of the pannel members was asking about Josh Prudden and how he was travelling. Roughead responded with something along the lines of, "yeah he's going good. Bigfooty has the Church of Prudden."

Something like that maybe a little more, I had to have a double take hearing Bigfooty on the tv.

Ease up turbo, only a little mention. One of the pannel members was asking about Josh Prudden and how he was travelling. Roughead responded with something along the lines of, "yeah he's going good. Bigfooty has the Church of Prudden."

Something like that maybe a little more, I had to have a double take hearing Bigfooty on the tv.
'He's got a bit of a cult following on BigFooty, they have the Church of Prudden' or something to that effect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back