Society/Culture Circumcision

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

masturbation?
Circumcision is a valid debate topic, it is actually something discussed properly as to whether or not it is requied in this day and age. When you have health studies on a subject and World health Organisation statements about the subject it is far more valid than the vast majority of topics posted on various boards.

Circumcision is a valid debate topic, it is actually something discussed properly as to whether or not it is requied in this day and age. When you have health studies on a subject and World health Organisation statements about the subject it is far more valid than the vast majority of topics posted on various boards.

.....and whether the circumcision of minors and baby boys is in fact child abuse and the parents and doctors or religious personnel involved charged with an appropriate assault charge

masturbation?
.....as far the Rabbi is concerned I just read up that they must suck the blood oozing from the snipped baby boy penis. There have been cases of Herpes transmission from rabbi to infant. Some of these cases have gone to court.

Strange days

.....as far the Rabbi is concerned I just read up that they must suck the blood oozing from the snipped baby boy penis. There have been cases of Herpes transmission from rabbi to infant. Some of these cases have gone to court.

Strange days
Oh really? Orally? Those of the priest caste rarely feel put upon when they adopt such a position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strange days
thats not masturbation. thats fellatio. you have either conflated it, or you arent doing it correctly.

Oh really? Orally? Those of the priest caste rarely feel put upon when they adopt such a position.
Well that is what I am aware of. Orthodox Jewish rabbis must suck the blood from the infants snipped penis. Herpes has been spread that way. And law suits filed in the USA.

why did God design The perfect male human form in Adam, with a defect? An elongated foreskin?

It appears that the chosen people were so wise and alert that they detected this holy defect in Adan's foreskin and implemented a foreskin trimming program for newly born boys and infants.

i am not sure he had a long foreskin. i have not been privy to the pics?

Well it appears that the chosen people were able to detect this foreskin length anomaly in Adam's genital zone and decided to correct god's design fault (or should I say the vowel-less YHWH) by implementing a forced juvenile foreskin trimming ritual

Well that is what I am aware of. Orthodox Jewish rabbis must suck the blood from the infants snipped penis. Herpes has been spread that way. And law suits filed in the USA.

why did God design The perfect male human form in Adam, with a defect? An elongated foreskin?

It appears that the chosen people were so wise and alert that they detected this holy defect in Adan's foreskin and implemented a foreskin trimming program for newly born boys and infants.
The word 'must' is that with which I take issue, so to speak. Circumcision is a great ruse to deflect approbrium away from those who like to suck little boys' penises. The slaking of a blood lust through the cutting process is merely a happy by-product. By their god, does these people's deviousness know no ends (frayed or otherwise).

The word 'must' is that with which I take issue, so to speak. Circumcision is a great ruse to deflect approbrium away from those who like to suck little boys' penises. The saking of a blood lust through the cutting process is merely a happy by-product. By their god, does these people's deviousness know no ends (frayed or otherwise).

Sensible comments made within this framework of childhood abuse and genital butchery combined with ritual felatio

It is interesting the way circumcision is still very common in the US, but not elsewhere in the West.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back