Society/Culture Circumcision

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate may not be the appropriate word but over and extended period you have shown a certain amount of derision for any woman who does not immediately meet with you posted ideal.
Not sure of the reason, but any regular poster would agree,you are no feminist...not by a massive stretch.

Your post history bro.

That doesn't even evidence anything let alone prove your point. So, again, tell me the how and why I hate women without making assumptions?

Btw, the AVfM site that was used as a link has at least a third of it's articles written by women who're rational enough to see through feminism's BS.

Hate may not be the appropriate word but over and extended period you have shown a certain amount of derision for any woman who does not immediately meet with you posted ideal.
Not sure of the reason, but any regular poster would agree,you are no feminist...not by a massive stretch.

Show such derision for women. Don't just make a baseless assertion. Also, what is my "ideal" that you speak of? What one wishes to believe, in this instance, is irrelevant. My stance on women can only rightfully be given by me.

The simple-minded equate feminism = women. I hate the ideology of feminism, not women.

Show such derision for women. Don't just make a baseless assertion. Also, what is my "ideal" that you speak of? What one wishes to believe, in this instance, is irrelevant. My stance on women can only rightfully be given by me.

The simple-minded equate feminism = women. I hate the ideology of feminism, not women.
Your "ideal" is your oft stated place within which women should reside in your reality. The behaviors and actions which you feel appropriate for them. The roles and significance their roles and opinions play in your reality.
I'm not even going to attempt to post every post you have ever made in regard to women you have ever made. They are part of the record and anyone can search them.
I don't care that you hate what you consider to be feminism and did not make any comment about it.

That doesn't even evidence anything let alone prove your point. So, again, tell me the how and why I hate women without making assumptions?

Btw, the AVfM site that was used as a link has at least a third of it's articles written by women who're rational enough to see through feminism's BS.
Why should you even care about feminism?

Your "ideal" is your oft stated place within which women should reside in your reality. The behaviors and actions which you feel appropriate for them. The roles and significance their roles and opinions play in your reality.
I'm not even going to attempt to post every post you have ever made in regard to women you have ever made. They are part of the record and anyone can search them.
I don't care that you hate what you consider to be feminism and did not make any comment about it.
+1, well written

If my "ideal is oft stated", then cite it and thus back it up, not merely claim such. Without a citation, your assertion is baseless. Also, what "behaviours, actions, roles and the significance of them" do I claim are appropriate for women?
I see you've preempted my request for you to back up your claim with evidence. You do this because you can't back up your claim. It's because you're a troll.

Your attitudes to women are clear from your posts.

I have learnt from previous interactions that there is as much utility having a discussion with you on your attitudes as there is discussing Magellan's circumnavigation of the globe with a flat earther.

You have every right to hold archaic beliefs, but at least be honest with yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BUMP.

Just going to dump a bunch of copypasta on the subject.

majority of people already know the truth but for the offended minority who can't accept it,

here are some facts...

This is without a doubt the best post I have ever seen on Big Footy.

.....as far the Rabbi is concerned I just read up that they must suck the blood oozing from the snipped baby boy penis. There have been cases of Herpes transmission from rabbi to infant. Some of these cases have gone to court.

Strange days
Not 100% accurate. Only the ultra-orthodox practice this. Still totally shameful, especially the fact that it is covered up by the synagogue and spineless authorities.

Not 100% accurate. Only the ultra-orthodox practice this. Still totally shameful, especially the fact that it is covered up by the synagogue and spineless authorities.
Hi all - I'm a girl who has recently joined up to big footy - stumbled across this thread whilst scanning forums. This is an issue I find fascinating - from a female perspective there is no difference between either - just wondering what other people think about it? my understanding is circumcision less and less common in Australia from what I've read - what are other people's thoughts?

Quite often claimed, and on the first page of this thread. Women often express they prefer the cut ones. Which is weird, because every now and then there seems to be a moral panic about labioplasty - a procedure done on consenting women!

I won't. I saw a link to Fournier's gangrene recently, that was enough for a few years.
Id just like to put it out there that not all women prefer a 'cut one'!

Hi all - I'm a girl who has recently joined up to big footy - stumbled across this thread whilst scanning forums. This is an issue I find fascinating - from a female perspective there is no difference between either - just wondering what other people think about it? my understanding is circumcision less and less common in Australia from what I've read - what are other people's thoughts?

Same as with womens bits. The tidier they are, the better they look.

I had to get circumcised when I was 21, due to a nasty case of BXO which I contracted whilst I was laid up in hospital (of all places) after a surfing accident. It was bloody painful for the first week but after that I healed quickly and have been very pleased with my wang ever since. Surprisingly (13 years later) I have lost very little sensitivity and I much prefer sex with a cut one. The only drawback is masturbation which is still awesome but I have to use lube and so now it's a bit more of a production than it once was.

I will never have kids so I will not have to make that decision but both of my brothers have had boys and chose not to do it as they themselves are still intact. Each to their own, I say.

It's really only common in the US and Middle Eastern cultures I reckon (something maybe they can bond over?). That's not to say there are none or whatever in Aus but it's becoming less practiced I would say. Out of me and my best mates (around 7 people) only one or two are circumsized.
Personally if I had a son I don't think I would get him cut. Don't really think it's necessary

It's really only common in the US and Middle Eastern cultures I reckon (something maybe they can bond over?). That's not to say there are none or whatever in Aus but it's becoming less practiced I would say. Out of me and my best mates (around 7 people) only one or two are circumsized.
Personally if I had a son I don't think I would get him cut. Don't really think it's necessary
im not sure how you could bond over it? or do you mean more bonding over the ceremony associated with the actual circumcision? i have certainly seen my share of guys and while a few have been circumcised i would say the vast majority are uncircumcised. I assume from your post you are uncircumcised stratton? I dont think it makes a difference at all - I'm just not sure why its such a 'taboo' topic for many guys - i think it would help reduce a lot of stigma around the whole issue if male celebrities and even our afl players were more open about their own circumcision status - would just make it more of a talked about issue which is healthy for everyone - at the end of the day both are fine :)

tumblr_mptixj84sd1s9uf05o1_400.gif

im not sure how you could bond over it? or do you mean more bonding over the ceremony associated with the actual circumcision? i have certainly seen my share of guys and while a few have been circumcised i would say the vast majority are uncircumcised. I assume from your post you are uncircumcised stratton? I dont think it makes a difference at all - I'm just not sure why its such a 'taboo' topic for many guys - i think it would help reduce a lot of stigma around the whole issue if male celebrities and even our afl players were more open about their own circumcision status - would just make it more of a talked about issue which is healthy for everyone - at the end of the day both are fine :)
Nah I meant that the US and Middle East don't really seem to like each other so maybe they could build a rapport over being the two areas like like circumcision (was joking of course...)

I don't really think it matters either way. I'm not circumcised. I think my Dad wanted me to be but my mum thought it wasn't really necessary in this day and age (born in 1992). As for Ben Stratton (A.K.A star player of the Mighty Hawks), I really could not say. He's one of my fav players, but I don't plan on getting that close to him.....

Not sure it's really a taboo topic. I guess it's not talked about because it's not really relevant??
I only know the status of mates and vice versa because one of them brought it up drunk one day. At first I was hesitant to say but then I thought "WTF does it matter. You either are or you aren't". Not sure what the arguments these days are for it tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back