Society/Culture Circumcision

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
10% of circumcised males end up with stenosis, which isn't a fun condition to have.
thats interesting - I personally think it should only occur for religious or medical reasons - any other reasons seem strange. I'm gathering then from your post that you are uncircumcised atavistic?

It does turn into a bit of a dick measuring contest.
Do guys really care about size? honestly from a girls perspective its the way you use what you are given - I know that sounds cliched but in my experience its always been true. i just think circumcision (unless for a specific reasons) is not a decision anyone but the person having the operation done should make? (i.e. not the mother or father?)

Nah I meant that the US and Middle East don't really seem to like each other so maybe they could build a rapport over being the two areas like like circumcision (was joking of course...)

I don't really think it matters either way. I'm not circumcised. I think my Dad wanted me to be but my mum thought it wasn't really necessary in this day and age (born in 1992). As for Ben Stratton (A.K.A star player of the Mighty Hawks), I really could not say. He's one of my fav players, but I don't plan on getting that close to him.....

Not sure it's really a taboo topic. I guess it's not talked about because it's not really relevant??
I only know the status of mates and vice versa because one of them brought it up drunk one day. At first I was hesitant to say but then I thought "WTF does it matter. You either are or you aren't". Not sure what the arguments these days are for it tbh
Oh ok I see what you mean - well if it could solve the problem in the middle east maybe we should all support it! Interesting - do you think its not relevant or guys are reluctant to talk about it? i find it interesting you said initially with your mates you didnt want to tell them? any reason? why do you think your Dad wanted you circumcised? have you had a conversation with him about it? this is what i mean when I say i think if the topic wasnt considered 'taboo' and guys were more open about their 'circumcision status' then it would be healthier for everyone all around if that makes sense?

Oh ok I see what you mean - well if it could solve the problem in the middle east maybe we should all support it! Interesting - do you think its not relevant or guys are reluctant to talk about it? i find it interesting you said initially with your mates you didnt want to tell them? any reason? why do you think your Dad wanted you circumcised? have you had a conversation with him about it? this is what i mean when I say i think if the topic wasnt considered 'taboo' and guys were more open about their 'circumcision status' then it would be healthier for everyone all around if that makes sense?
Well at first, I thought it was maybe a bit personal but then I realized how stupid that is. Especially considering about 80% I reckon of guys in Aus would be the same. It was actually my Mum that told me that. No idea why my Dad wanted me to be, but he is cut so I would hazard to guess maybe that's why?
Apparently part of the reason some religions to it is because it makes it harder to have a bat. No idea of this is true though.....

Well at first, I thought it was maybe a bit personal but then I realized how stupid that is. Especially considering about 80% I reckon of guys in Aus would be the same. It was actually my Mum that told me that. No idea why my Dad wanted me to be, but he is cut so I would hazard to guess maybe that's why?
Apparently part of the reason some religions to it is because it makes it harder to have a bat. No idea of this is true though.....
ah ok - if you could choose would you want to be circumcised like your dad? i have heard that argument a bit - that fathers want their sons to 'look' like them - which seems crazy to me but I guess I can kind of understand it too. Do you have brothers? Did he circumcise any of them?

Haha never heard that argument before but I have heard that apparently sexual sensations can be diminished for a man who is circumcised as opposed to a man who is uncircumcised?

ah ok - if you could choose would you want to be circumcised like your dad? i have heard that argument a bit - that fathers want their sons to 'look' like them - which seems crazy to me but I guess I can kind of understand it too. Do you have brothers? Did he circumcise any of them?

Haha never heard that argument before but I have heard that apparently sexual sensations can be diminished for a man who is circumcised as opposed to a man who is uncircumcised?
I can assure anyone interested that I will not be getting circumcised in the future. Having it done as a baby is one thing but now would be completely different.
"BRB going the doctor to have 10% of my weiner cut off"
No brothers to speak of (not that I am aware of anyway)
As for the "sexual sensations" I cannot really compare but I have read on MISC that those who are cut need to use heaps of lube or something to jerk the gherkin which would be a hassle

I can assure anyone interested that I will not be getting circumcised in the future. Having it done as a baby is one thing but now would be completely different.
"BRB going the doctor to have 10% of my weiner cut off"
No brothers to speak of (not that I am aware of anyway)
As for the "sexual sensations" I cannot really compare but I have read on MISC that those who are cut need to use heaps of lube or something to jerk the gherkin which would be a hassle
So long as you have no problems :p :)

What's wrong with circumcisions?

I've never met anyone who has been disappointed that they've been circumcised.
I don't think the issue is if they are wrong? I think the issue is who should be making the decision about it? (ie the individual or their parents)

Living without one is awesome. Like really awesome. Uncut, man those are seriously hideous looking things.

I've watched the procedure, what's the big deal? You think we remember a bit of pain as a kid?

I'm wrapped my parents went with the procedure.

The bottom line is if you don't like it, don't do it. Other than that butt the **** out of pother peoples lives and let them make the choice.
glad you are happy with your parents decision:) as a girl I'd just put it out there I don't think uncircumcised is unattractive in any way - just to give faith to all those males reading your post that happen to be uncircumcised:)

So assuming that a womans opinion on the looks of a circumcised penis compared to a non circumcised penis matters you seem to be making the assumption that all women prefer circumcised. Where is your Australian study to support this assumption?

Also if it was true and all women prefer men with circumcised penises does that mean that all men should insist every woman with breasts B cup or smaller must go in for cosmetic surgery to make them bigger because men generally prefer bigger breasts?
I'm female and i love uncircumcised just as much as circumcised - i think the comment that they are more attractive is ridiculous and i would imagine those surveys have not got a fair representation of females - at least its not an issue for any of my friends

I'm female and i love uncircumcised just as much as circumcised - i think the comment that they are more attractive is ridiculous and i would imagine those surveys have not got a fair representation of females - at least its not an issue for any of my friends

The fact it is an issue for women out there means how they look does matter.

When it comes to gentials women are far more shallow than men in how they view them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-says-pru-goward/story-e6frg6n6-1226793606313

GENITAL mutilation of girls is much more common in Australia and by Australians overseas than authorities can detect, according to the NSW community services minister.
No surprises they didn't name the religion. The problem with young female Muslims being genitally mutilated is so much worse in the UK than it is hear, but that doesn't mean we should just ignore it until it becomes a problem like it is there.

No surprises they didn't name the religion. The problem with young female Muslims being genitally mutilated is so much worse in the UK than it is hear, but that doesn't mean we should just ignore it until it becomes a problem like it is there.

Not sure of the exact situation in the UK, but worldwide it is a cross-religion, cross-border issue that is typically the result of a cultural norm. No one religion/ethnic group specifically implicated.

Do guys really care about size? honestly from a girls perspective its the way you use what you are given - I know that sounds cliched but in my experience its always been true. i just think circumcision (unless for a specific reasons) is not a decision anyone but the person having the operation done should make? (i.e. not the mother or father?)

Women are incredibly shallow ya know.

Look on the net and you'll find websites dedicated to all kinds of women and their different shapes and sizes.

There's no micro-penis lovers sites out there set up by women dedicated to the brothers with with small lovers.

Women are incredibly shallow ya know.

Look on the net and you'll find websites dedicated to all kinds of women and their different shapes and sizes.

There's no micro-penis lovers sites out there set up by women dedicated to the brothers with with small lovers.
Each to their own - I'd rather have a guy with 5 inches who can use it to 10 inches who can't. Size is irrelevant to me, as is whether circumcised or not

Each to their own - I'd rather have a guy with 5 inches who can use it to 10 inches who can't. Size is irrelevant to me, as is whether circumcised or not

I bet you wouldnt say that if he had 2 inches of fury.

Women are far more shallow than men ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back