Media Citroin Unhappy At The Bears

Remove this Banner Ad

You know...for every bear there are a dozen goats just waiting to be had. Rhino's as well. The Alberton swamps are a wonderlust of depravity Citroin...come and taste the dark side

You know...for every bear there are a dozen goats just waiting to be had. Rhino's as well. The Alberton swamps are a wonderlust of depravity Citroin...come and taste the dark side
Citroin this guy is coming onto you.

I have received inside information from someone who lives with Citroin that he is unhappy at the bears and will be looking to join the Bandits or Hawks in the off season. I caught up with the big man himself earlier today.
I was right.

News is the equivalent to Mitch Robinson leaving Carlton...

I'm sure the Lions are rapt to have Mitch on board, as are the Hawks to have Citrion on board.. You just focus on your sinking ship.

I'm sure the Lions are rapt to have Mitch on board, as are the Hawks to have Citrion on board.. You just focus on your sinking ship.

What sinking ship is that? The Bears? Finished last but averaged 16 posters all season. The Hawks actually signed the one poster I couldn't give a stuff about going.

Enjoy having the brothers stinking up your team thread, god knows it could do with some activity.

You've just bumped up your active poster count...to 3.5.

bravo.gif

What sinking ship is that? The Bears? Finished last but averaged 16 posters all season. The Hawks actually signed the one poster I couldn't give a stuff about going.

Enjoy having the brothers stinking up your team thread, god knows it could do with some activity.

What a well thought out, completely non factual summation there pants. I'm sure our team thread will be just fine, I mean, sure, we don't have Pokemon discussions, but we are plugging away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've just bumped up your active poster count...to 3.5.

View attachment 90981

This too is just rainbows of quality, something we have come to expect though. Our 3.5 posters are lovely guys who like to Qooty with the best of them, I'd much prefer that than whatever it is that you claim to do.

What a well thought out, completely non factual summation there pants. I'm sure our team thread will be just fine, I mean, sure, we don't have Pokemon discussions, but we are plugging away.

We don't have pokemon discussions either but I guess it is the pre-season for us.

brahj you are now in charge of the pokemon talk.

We don't have pokemon discussions either but I guess it is the pre-season for us.

brahj you are now in charge of the pokemon talk.

brahj used Acceptance of Role.

It's super effective.

Sure. Sure. You have plenty of inactive posters.

Plenty of inactive posters.

Good day to you, flog!
I would take 100 inactives instead of you.

It's awesome how well placed the Bears are.

I would take 100 inactives instead of you.
shots-fired.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back