Media ClarkeMedia Presents: Mass Debate Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I the only one who sometimes mistakenly reads the title as,

"Mass Terbate Hub"

Am I the only one who sometimes mistakenly reads the title as,

"Mass Terbate Hub"
thatsthejoke.jpg

Okey doke. Are we meant to be planning arguments for this? It's not really necessary, I mean it is just bffl.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I already have enough ammunition, stop giving me more!
You'll need it, Son of God could argue grass is purple and the sky green and have people start to agree with him

Yeah probably. I suppose it's a chance of happening but we'll see if it takes that route first.

This is a good concept that required a test to work out the kinks a little - running the debate in a PM and posting all together might give it more a live event feel.

Concept has legs and can be something really cool. But obviously depending on so many people to be online and posting is always hard.

This is a good concept that required a test to work out the kinks a little - running the debate in a PM and posting all together might give it more a live event feel.

Concept has legs and can be something really cool. But obviously depending on so many people to be online and posting is always hard.
Exactly. Very much in experimental stages right now...

Exactly. Very much in experimental stages right now...

I'd also look at a topic for the next one that most people might really feel passionate about. SoO? Season length? Okeydoke as admin or if Okey retired today would player A or player B make a better admin.

I don't know, just throwing a few ideas out there.

I'd also look at a topic for the next one that most people might really feel passionate about. SoO? Season length? Okeydoke as admin or if Okey retired today would player A or player B make a better admin.

I don't know, just throwing a few ideas out there.
We'll see how this one goes first I reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back