Media ClarkeMedia Presents: Season 20 Survey

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello all. It's me again. I'm sorry :(.

I come here with no opinions or attacks to cause a ruckus but unfortunately, I won't rule it out in happening in here. I thought it might be great to see a survey again except one that's a bit different than the normal ones where we all just post it in replies to the thread. Also, one at the start of the season as opposed to the end of the season or mid-season as they've generally tended to be.

While it's most likely going to be subjected to a few joke answers, I'd really like to see if we can get as many serious responses as possible. I know it's hard to resist for the majority of you and there's no issue with that, but I'd like to try and get a serious survey response to celebrate the milestone that is the 20 Seasons of the SFA so hopefully you can respect that at least. Save the joke ones for the surveys that everyone sees so we can all laugh at them together :) :thumbsu:

The link to the survey is here: http://goo.gl/forms/40NKne4KAm
Apologies for the length but hopefully you have a spare 5-10 minutes to blaze through the questions.
All individual responses will be kept confidential however if you would like to share your answers in here, I see no problem in doing so at your own accord. When I get a chance, I'll post the results once the submissions have tapered off and when I get a chance to.

Thanks everyone :thumbsu:.

PS: Sorry if there are any mistakes. Just give me the heads up if you see anything odd and I can fix it up.

Awesome stuff guys! Just had to run an errand and have come back to 4 responses already. I might try and plug this to a few captains to get their teams involved. Be awesome to get 50+ responses if possible.

* you ClarkeM

x3bdic.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Completed, didn't take long at all.

I didn't bother answering the questions about what could be improved. No real point in making suggestions to myself or critiquing myself. I'll just wait until I'm not admin and then make lots of suggestions, lots of critiques and release a tell-all biography.

I accidentally selected both Demons and Roys for runners-up and it got mad at me and wouldn't let me deselect it, only click more.

I'll have to try this again later

Remove this Banner Ad

Back